the Rift

[OPEN] Waste not

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

"What a loving father he must have been."

My loud thoughts has no trace of sarcasm or mockery as I spoke, for I know how they work. Mine too robbed me of my birthright, but I had the heart to rob him of his son. As I fell back into the memories of that cold night, I could not help but wonder what drove me to such a revenge. A laughter was born deep inside my throat, but I did not let it out.

Revenge. It is even sweeter than pain or love. To see those who hurt you tremble before your very being, it is.. I can't even find the words for it. I wondered though, if this blackened soul got his vengeance or if it's still looming over him like a dark cloud. Without thinking, I asked. "Tell me, Stranger. Have you claimed your revenge or is it not in your nature to do so?"

No one can say I am not blunt in my questions and the reason is simple - I live only once. What should I rather be doing if I did not live my life as I please? Should I walk around, bowing my head to each soul that claimed to be superior to me? Or should I hide away and wait for death? I don't think so. I do what I please.

"Oh, I am only wandering about, trying to find my way in this godforsaken land." I answered to his question. What I said, was half true and definitely a lie. "I am Windwalker. Who are you? And not telle me you are a blind, horned stallion, for that I already know."

@[Morir]
OOC: Oh, Windy is in a good mood! yay! :D

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
Waste not - by Morir - 03-15-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Waste not - by Windwalker - 03-16-2014, 08:52 AM
RE: Waste not - by Morir - 03-16-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: Waste not - by Windwalker - 03-17-2014, 08:47 AM
RE: Waste not - by Morir - 03-18-2014, 10:48 AM
RE: Waste not - by Windwalker - 03-19-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Waste not - by Morir - 03-19-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Waste not - by Windwalker - 03-19-2014, 03:55 PM