the Rift

[OPEN] Waste not

Morir Posts: 79
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 4 HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwydd :: Raven :: None Adoptable

Morir turned back, a puzzled expression twisting the handsome features beneath that gruesome mask. "Why would I want to kill the man that saved my life?" he asked, honest intrigue laced through the question. "Brónmór was a good father, a strong warrior and a loving mate. I never resented him - I was born blind, he didn't steal anything I would have missed."

"Either way, he died when I was a yearling... Even if I wanted to take revenge on him it would be much too late." The stag shrugged and dared to step around, careful to bring his feet away from the general direction of the dead hare. For some reason that small, limp body seemed more terrifying than all the wicked horses he had come across since his mother expelled him into this world, more so than both Confutatis and the Red Twins together. He feared it, more than he would ever care to admit - and though he tried to put up a facade of lacking interest and casual relaxation it was far too late to fool the stranger into thinking otherwise.

As the other presented himself and played off his reason for appearing, the young wolf grunted suspiciously. He lingered at a good distance from this Windwalker, reluctant to relax or show openings to someone who so openly approved of death and slaughter. Morir was far from an innocent lamb himself, but to cheer someone on when caught with blood on their hooves and guilt written on the face? His heart was still much too red, too soft and caring for such things, and while his living continuously served to blacken the beating organ, he was still very much young and caring.

"Morir" he huffed reluctantly, then paused to consider how much he should reveal. This stallion... he seemed the kind that Confu would enjoy to see in her ranks, but the death-head stag wasn't so sure he wanted to bring this horse back home. Something about him felt off, or maybe it was just his own reluctance to invite competition where it was unnecessary.
"I came here some weeks ago, I was exiled from my herd and have been wandering since." It was vague, but so had Windwalker been too. At least it was partially truthful - he had been wandering a lot, just not as haphazardly as his explanation might suggest.

What if I say I will never surrender?

BackgroundLabs.com

♦ Please tag Morir in all replies! 

Messages In This Thread
Waste not - by Morir - 03-15-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Waste not - by Windwalker - 03-16-2014, 08:52 AM
RE: Waste not - by Morir - 03-16-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: Waste not - by Windwalker - 03-17-2014, 08:47 AM
RE: Waste not - by Morir - 03-18-2014, 10:48 AM
RE: Waste not - by Windwalker - 03-19-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Waste not - by Morir - 03-19-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Waste not - by Windwalker - 03-19-2014, 03:55 PM