[PRIVATE] Who's the fairest of them all? {Voodoo}

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

"I'm Sheba," her tongue rolls on the roof of her mouth, the smooth, so very different from what you're used to voice catches your hit and miss attention, ears happy to sit forward on either side of your maroon blotted face. Sheba, Rawr! we laugh as we make a pawing motion in the air, a couple of us winking and giggling still, Very sexy we add, pressuring you forward. Ouija wiggles back onto her belly, staring up at the white vixen across from the two of you. The name keeps the grin on you ruby lips, a nod affirming that you caught her name. "And no, I'm not from around here."

She listens to your droning explaination, but instead of finding it boring, she finds some sort of entertainment in it all, calling it "fascinating." Your left ear shifts from the glinting pool infront of you to the forest, listening for anything that might cause another startle or just should be noticed. Nothing. Nervous tendancys always have you on edge, no matter whether the situation where within a crowd or all alone.. All alone is often worse than big crowds, as you let us get to you when you're all by yourself. You're never alone we whisper in your skull, raking our hot, jagged nails against the white-washed wall of bone.

Sheba's foreign tongue once more catches you, a word that you don't understand slipping off of velvet lips, but the word "name" is in there, so it must just be toward you, right? Uncomfortably, you shift your weight, causing Ouija to stir and wobbl out from below your feet so she would not be stepped on, not that you could step on her if you even wanted. "I'm Voodoo. This is Ouija." your bloodied snout dips in the direction of the fuzzy white cub who is now plopped back down into a ball. The white vixen speaks again, wanting you to partake in some kind of task for her. Deep brown eyes shift to the crimson dyed waters before swinging back to you.

Jagged black hooves carry you closer to the female, but you stop a comfortable distance away from her, far enough as to where if each of you reached out, you could bumb snouts together. Whatever it is that's further enticing you to get to know this mare in a much more personal way is beyond you, but we know it as teenage horormes. It's always the grays we scoff, piling images up of every one of the mares that you have found any sexual interest in: Africa, Zima, Brisa, Aurelia and now this one! "Anything." you mutter, half out of respect and half out of desire to aid this mare.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Sheba]
Ooc: He's swoonin'! Lol. Poor boy.

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's the fairest of them all? {Voodoo} - by Voodoo - 03-19-2014, 11:39 PM