the Rift

[OPEN] A crystal light, alluring... [ Egg Discovery! ]

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry
BEOWULF
"Lonely? I don't know. They tell me this is cold. I don't know what cold is, because I don't freeze"
</style>

He stepped up, doing as she commanded. The beast took the longest strand between his lips, being as careful and gentle as the large mass could manage. It was a hard task when one had three spikes protruding from your skull. But he managed just enough to complete the task at hand. Following her every instruction with precision. At first the beast got a little confused with all he had been told, but after a few attempts he managed to get the braid going and soon he was to the end.
As her tail flicked up towards him, ready for him to take a single strand from her to tie the braid, he held it into the corner of his mouth, gently as he plucked a thick strong strand of her silk. The beast knew how to tie a simple knot, something they had all been taught where he had dwell. Without much to it the braid was secured and gently he let it drop back to her neck. "There" He spoke with a slight hint of pride in his voice as he stepped back ever so slightly to admire his work.
Such privilege he felt from having aided such a rare creature. if only he could send a message home, to tell his people that he had met the ones they so highly spoke of. That the stories were indeed true. The only one of his people left, to have met the winged in person, in over a century. Perhaps one day they would all get to meet them again. Another part of his adventure was complete, but yet the beast still had much more to learn, to see and experience. And to do so, he would have to leave the caves.
Thinking back of home, made him feel a little sick and lost. He missed the company of his family. he had met a few here in these lands, but not any unlike him. There was such a wide variety of beings living under one roof. At times, he wished that maybe someone from home would find him, someone that understood him better than all here. Beowulf longed for some kind of friendship.

"Anything more you may need of my assistance m'Lady?"

@[Cealestis]
OOC: Urgh sorry for the long awaited reply and the sucky reply ;_;
"Speech"

Messages In This Thread
RE: A crystal light, alluring... [ Egg Discovery! ] - by Beowulf - 03-20-2014, 06:44 AM