the Rift

[PRIVATE] before daylight, Tyradon

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Adele & Vera

Vera was beginning to get the hang of aerial tricks, they were becoming easier and easier with every loop, twist, spiral and dive she performed. The encouragement of the jade reptile was only heightening the joy she found in the unfamiliar activity. Lost in her tumbles and spins, Vera barely noticed the lack of her partners company until she noticed the bloodied prey from earlier being hurled towards her. The little dragon was sent backwards slightly as she caught it, but recovered her balance immediately. Confusion was evident upon her features until she realized it was some sort of tossing game that the other dragon wanted to engage in. She propelled it back to the larger reptile, looking slightly apprehensive as she didn't know exactly what she was doing.
Adele smiled at Vera's clear lack of knowledge about play. It was almost depressing. Vera knew about two or three other dragons now but rarely visited with them. Perhaps she should setup a play date for her companion! It was a bold idea, where would she even find those dragons? Oh well, she'd have to dwell on it further later. Now her brother was in need of her voice.
"Good. Bear in mind it is a secret society, for now, so keep all information to yourself. If you go to the Threshold to recruit, give as little information as possible - send them to myself or Confutatis for further briefing."
Secret. How exciting. Adele nodded, beginning to become curious about why they were a secret at all. What was so imperative to their existence that it must be hidden?
She didn't question it. She wouldn't question Tyradon. He didn't seem like the type of horse you question so easily.
"Tell me, sister, what are your talents? Can you fight, spy?"
Adele almost laughed at his words, but they sounded serious and were filled with genuine interest so the mare saw it best not to. Fighting was something she was capable of, but spying? Did she really look like a spy?
"I cannot spy, I'm afraid," Adele mused, a lopsided grin painting her lips, "my appearance does not allow such engagements, I am better versed in combat. And crafting, I am gifted in that area as well."
Adele was proud of herself. How many could say they were skilled in multiple ranks? Most were only suited for one role only. She was built for two. Her story was just beginning as well, she could always develop further. Her mind was a canvas to be painted upon by life. By Tyradon. She just had to pray he would be her Picasso.

Messages In This Thread
before daylight, Tyradon - by Adele - 03-03-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: before daylight, Tyradon - by Tyradon - 03-05-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: before daylight, Tyradon - by Adele - 03-05-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: before daylight, Tyradon - by Tyradon - 03-12-2014, 06:33 PM
RE: before daylight, Tyradon - by Adele - 03-13-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: before daylight, Tyradon - by Tyradon - 03-18-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: before daylight, Tyradon - by Adele - 03-18-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: before daylight, Tyradon - by Tyradon - 03-24-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: before daylight, Tyradon - by Adele - 03-27-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: before daylight, Tyradon - by Tyradon - 04-01-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: before daylight, Tyradon - by Adele - 04-03-2014, 11:42 PM