the Rift

First Steps

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Much time had passed since the stallion had broken the border of the Threshold, yet here he was again doing just this. Whether it be the return of his wandering spirit or the desire to show his companion Kiara the many different lands making up Helovia he trotted effortlessly through the underbrush. Each step was as soft as possible so not to dislodge the small black and white striped feline from where she clung to his back. It was surprising how sharp a tiger's claws even from such a young age were to exposed flesh or trees for that matter. It had taken a bit of creativity on his part to modify the homemade sling he had used to carry Kiara's egg into something that would suit to keep the cat safely upon his back when they travelled. At this point she did not have the natural balance that would come in time as she aged so he had to practically tie her in place, not that she seemed to mind being snuggled up against him half buried in the thick wavy locks of his mane.

Voices caught the grey's ears changing his path somewhat to investigate who all was around. Pricking his ears forward as the three mares came into sight he slowed to a steady walk glancing between them all as he approached cautiously wanting to make sure he was not walking into a dangerous situation that could harm Kiara. Wickering softly in greeting he tipped his head acknowledging each mare in turn before settling his silver gaze upon the newest arrival to Helovia. Both the other mares he knew resided here from their scents and the faint familiarity but the painted brown and white mare seemed to carry a different aroma perhaps from some outside land.

"Hello there ladies, I do hope I am not intruding on something important. I was just passing through and thought I would come introduce myself. My name is Ciceron of the Hidden Falls herd. Welcome to Helovia." He commented brightly yet respectfully to all but directing the final words to the newcomer. A inquisitive chuff sounded softly from Kiara as she poked her head out from beneath his mane looking around with bright blue eyes. She was going to have quite the personality as she grew, that much he could already predict but was looking forward to growing to know her.

••WORDS: 401 •• TAGS: Kahlua, Abisha, Leeka •• NOTES: Hope you don't mind me crashing the thread :) ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
First Steps - by Leeka - 03-13-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: First Steps - by Kahlua - 03-13-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: First Steps - by Leeka - 03-24-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: First Steps - by Kahlua - 03-24-2014, 11:58 PM
RE: First Steps - by Leeka - 03-25-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: First Steps - by Kahlua - 03-25-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: First Steps - by Abishia - 03-26-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: First Steps - by Ciceron - 03-27-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: First Steps - by Leeka - 06-22-2014, 10:14 AM