the Rift

[OPEN] simplicity

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

The light pounding of hoof against snow satisfied the young mare's hunger for love, peace, and someone to embrace. Elsa was here. She must be... But what if the white dove had forgotten about the mosaic child? What if the cares of the beautiful winged one no longer acknowledged the child she once called her sister? As the pounding became louder, all the girl could do was wait, her heart in the lump of her throat, beating loud enough that she was sure it would scare off any nearby critters. Her head drooped, finally accepting defeat when her harks told her the wrong tale; that the horse - or whatever had been coming toward her - had turned off, no longer running toward her. But defeat was suddenly victorious. The dove had come.

Abishia!
Her own name, repeated twice, was music to her lobes. Whipping around, her dual colored orbs set upon the once sleek, majestic being. Vision blurred by tears of happiness, she didn't bother to acknowledge the fact that Elsa was mangled, not the same. She lurched forward, her now proportionate and lean bodice flying toward the mare she loved with all her heart. No words graced her maw, only the soft gasp that escaped her when her own painted self collided with Ellie's. A small, grief stricken but happy giggle bubbled from her kissers as she buried her muzzle deep into the soft feathers that she had never stopped thinking about. Lightly, she leaned against the smaller mare, overwhelmed by sadness, happiness, and so much more. "My sister. My Ellie. " She sighed, now burying her maw into the tangled grey locks. "I thought you were gone, my beauty. Oh, Ellie. Why have you let yourself go? Why? What is different now?" She took a few stumbles backward so her muzzle was touching Elsa's. Another sigh escaped her, shaking her frame and causing her legs to become unsteady. She swayed for a moment, her vision blurred, but quickly regained her regal demeanor. Quietly, she looked her adopted sister over, taking in every inch of her before locking her orbs onto Ellie's. "I have failed you. I left when times where hard. I put you to the side and focused on myself. I can't put into words how sorry I am Ellie. I really can not. I will never leave you again. By your side is where I will stay. I will follow you everywhere you land your hooves. "

"Abi Talk!"

@[Elsa]

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
simplicity - by Abishia - 03-26-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 03-27-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 03-27-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 03-31-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 07:19 PM