the Rift

[OPEN] To Learn From Others [Healers]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
come and watch over me like the pale moonlight

There had been a call for the Moon Doctor's, that much Res was sure of. Her limbs sped up into a graceful trot as Valiance took a running leap into the sky off of Res's back. Slowly, she had been getting used to his claws scrambling against her back, and at this point the sound of his wings flapping didn't bother her - especially when she saw the weak mental flashes of his wings before he dared to move them. Res would admit that she was grateful for this in times of need - for it was one less thing she had to worry about jumping with.

So, Valiance flew ahead, circling around the pair and letting out quiet hisses in uncertainty. Already, he was beginning to be protective in nature - and he knew the painted one with wing's was Res's companion. But he didn't know this other one and its feline friend. Swooping down he flew right in front of the other's face, attempting to brush his right wing across her forehead and give her a shock before floating back above the painted friend until Res appeared. A warning that was well deserved (or so he believed), to the newcomer. They would not hurt Res or her companions, that he would make sure of.

As Res trotted in she gave a tiny snort and called for Valiance to come rest upon her shoulders again. "Resplendence. Pleasure to see you again Kiara - are you faring well as of late?" she called, allowing a gentle smile to pull up on her lips. "This is Valiance. He's a little... protective - so I apologize if he was being unruly..." She explained, pinning her ear a little as he crawled up to her poll and tugged on her forelock (in no way helping his case).

There was a gentle pause as Res looked down to the panther, her bodice moving in a little closer to Alysanne in the process (forever the flighty mare she was). "More herbs would be lovely. Unfortunately, at the moment we are low on herbs. The garden was destroyed with this darkness, and my case was empty. I can show you what we have on hand if you'd like? Aly can assist as well." One small pause as the smile widens, "But first, tell me what brought you to the Falls instead of back to us?"

When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-23-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Alysanne - 03-25-2014, 11:57 AM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-25-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Resplendence - 03-27-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Alysanne - 03-28-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-31-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Brisa - 03-31-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 04-18-2014, 11:35 PM