the Rift

Peace at Last

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
PHP Code:
Aurelia</style>
I move at a fast trot. I'm a feral looking mare with a wild mane and tail and a coat that is dirty, but do I care? No. Recently, I've gotten slightly heavier. I pray that it is not from my intimate night with Voodoo and Rostislav. This is mot a time to be pregnant, not with all the dangers. Then again, the World's Edge is filled with many great warriors. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad. I'm a rough mare, I could keep a baby in line.

Right?

I'm very young, though. Almost too young. Who knew that the second I reached a reproductive age that I would get serviced by stallions. The strangest thing about this situation is... I don't know which the father is. I'm not sure what my friends will think, but I hope they will be supportive of this decision. If they are not, I know that the foal can always live with Africa. She was a great caretaker for me, and I think she would love to raise a child.

A voice bursts through my thoughts. This voice is obviously feminine and perhaps hesitant. "Hi.. who are you? I mean.. are you looking for someone? I could help direct you.." I see two horses. One mare and one stallion, One is a darker pegasus and the other a light equine. Another horse is quick to join them. This painted horse... I recognize her. Now, I dread joining them, but know I have to.

My lively trots slows to a halt as I join them. The paint speaks and I hear her name. Abishia. I sound it out in my mind. It's a unique name. I like the way it sounds when she says it. The baby snake coiled around my ears lets out a tentative hiss. "I'm Aurelia of the World's Edge. This here" I look up with my eyes, as if gesturing towards the small snake coiled around my ears, securely held. "is my friend Shilva." I look back at the horses.

Then I am filled with growing concern.

"There is sickness in these lands! You three would be wise to follow me to my home. You do not have to join my herd, but take a break. You need to be healthy to not become sick here." I stare strenly at each of them for a moment. With a quick snap of my tail, I spin around so my butt faces them. From a halt to a brisk trot, I set off towards the World's Edge. I do not wait to see if they are following.

They'd be stupid not to.

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
ooc:; follow aurelia if youd like to join the edge! shes pregnant so shes getting fat. also, her snake companion is wrapped around her ears.. if you were confused by that. you guys can keep posting and ill start a thread in the edge if he decides to join! :D
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Peace at Last - by Draeseong - 03-31-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Peace at Last - by Brisa - 03-31-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Peace at Last - by Abishia - 03-31-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Peace at Last - by Aurelia - 03-31-2014, 10:15 PM