the Rift

[OPEN] You Can't Take Me, I'm Free

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

Ugh, they just HAD to appear just because I came along? At the sound of the stallion's voice, I turned my head and just glared at him. Seriously? I can't even step into a special part of the forest without having someone stomp in on me. I'm getting tired of this. Dezba glanced at me without turning around. She was already facing the unicorn, observing his every move. What do you mean? I never answered the feline, instead I just turned around completely and the noticed a special little thing that made me happy... The stallion that I gazed upon was blind as a bat. "Oh well, hello~, unknown stallion. I am no one that you should worry about. Just go away and everything will be alright." I felt like hissing the words, but instead my voice had an almost happy tune. The jaguar next to me just stared at me, confused by my sudden change of voice compared to my mental voice. And she sure as hell commented on it, just like I had expected from my dear bonded. Your voice. Wrong. I raised a 'brow and looked down at her, smiling widely. Oh, is it? I glanced back at the two fillies, shaking my head in direction toward an opening in the forest. Run, I thought, knowing they couldn't hear me but hopefully they would understand anyways.

But of course, I didn't get to talk much more before a brown bareheaded idiot came out of nowhere and called me bitch. I looked at her, my blue eyes wide-open, before I bursted into laughter. "Oh god, you are HILARIOUS, darling. Mind my own business? First of all I want to ask you one thing." I cleared my throat, rose my head and then parted my dark kissers to speak a few, very carefully chosen words: "Why THE FUCK have you captured two small NEWBORNS AND THEIR MOTHER?!" Quickly, I turned my head slightly to mime to the twins not to swear like I just did. My head quickly moves to face the two worthless equines in front of me, when I suddenly heard a crack. I pinned my ears and looked around us, catching a shadow in the background that made me really open my eyes widely. Circuta. I heard her little word, and I sure as hell wanted to do so. But before I had even turned around to grab the foals with me, another voice disturbed us. Oh, come on! I thought, my mental voice was growling as I only got more pissed off by the minute.

"Storm-whore."

By the sound of that word, that nickname, I froze and turned around to see a skull-headed bitch walk closer. "If you call me that one more time, sunshine, I will slit open your chest and eat your heart." I whispered, a smile appearing on my lips as I spoke the deadly sentence. Dezba was now growling loudly, hissing with small intervals. Run, Mother. Find protection. Rain started to pour, wetting my black bodice and I started to laugh again. Black clouds above us started to form and I just laughed even more.

You sure are full of surprises! Zap these bitches and we shall run. I thought, smiling at her. The feline gave me a slight nod before she closed her eyes and sparks started to explode from the clouds. "Run, children." I said, before a loud crack was heard - a sudden light of a lightning - and we ran. Dezba and I ran as fast as we could and we didn't even look back.

"Talking"
Delinne's thoughts
Dezba's thoughts

ooc // Tired of being stuck here and since it has been more than 10 days since the last post, I'm posting this. Dezba is using 'Stormcall' and just zapped someone/something in this area that was either a tree, the ground, Confutatis, Moniz or Morir. Delinne out!
word count // 596
tags // @[Asch] @[Arwen] @[Circuta] @[Moniz] @[Morir] @[Confutatis]
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Asch - 03-19-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Arwen - 03-19-2014, 02:15 AM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Arwen - 04-11-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Delinne - 03-19-2014, 04:23 AM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Morir - 03-19-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Asch - 03-19-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Moniz - 03-19-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Random Event - 03-19-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Confutatis - 03-20-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Delinne - 04-02-2014, 12:31 PM