the Rift

What a { l o v e l y } forest this is... || Open ||

Lumina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The dark mare listened for a few moments. Time slowly ticked by. Perhaps I am alone after all, she thought, though highly doubted it. The forest was brimming with other life; birds sang softly in the trees, squirrels scurried along the ground for nuts, and butterflies drifted past peacefully. All the unicorn wanted was to see another unicorn, equine, or pegasus. She was about to give up when a voice broke through her thoughts. "Good day, miss. I am Breeze. Breeze of the…" The silence returned, excluding the lovely birdsong. The dark bay turned towards the voice, swinging her long horn as she did so. He was a young stallion. Her eyes landed on his, but his seemed to be aiming up slightly. At her horn? The mare tipped her head to one side. She opened her mouth to reply, but didn’t get a chance to say a single word, for the stallion was not finished. “On the other hand, it’s not important where I come from. What a matter is where you come from, miss, have you traveled far?" He flashed her a smile.

The mare dipped her head to him. “Greetings, Breeze. My name is Lumina. To answer your question…” She paused. Where had she come from? All Lumina knew was that her legs were aching from what seemed like a lifetime of walking. She had seen many lands. Lumina pawed lightly at the ground. “Quite honestly, I’m not sure. I’ve been wandering from place to place for as long as I can remember, always without a destination. Day blurs into night, night blurs into day... Walk, walk, walk. Oh, but the sights I have seen!" For a moment, Lumina's eyes clouded with memories. They soon changed to pain. "I’ve greatly missed the interaction with others, though. I’m very thankful that you have answered my call. I was afraid that if I went another day without seeing someone, I would die! Do you happen to know where we are now?”

I Act
I Think
I Speak
You Speak

Messages In This Thread
What a { l o v e l y } forest this is... || Open || - by Lumina - 09-06-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: What a { l o v e l y } forest this is... || Open || - by Lumina - 09-07-2012, 05:31 PM