the Rift

[OPEN] simplicity

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Elsa is very important to the girl. One of those she truly cares about. Abishia may come across kind, but it is hard for her to get attached to someone or something with the fear of it leaving or dying. She knows well now that she can't dwell on the past, but that doesn't mean she can't learn from it. By losing all of those she has loved, she has become to mature for her age, putting her aside from the others and not seeming to fit in any where she went, especially with those around her age. But being kind to all those older, and younger, is a way she copes with things. Being a sweetheart, but being able to walk away at any moment. Why not? Maybe more should learn from Abishia's ways. Some may call it being fake, but if you grab your shovel firmly and dig down deep, all the way to the core, the reasoning will suddenly become very, well... reasonable. It just shows how Abishia is so much more advanced than others, making decisions on the spot, and being able to click a switch in her brain that turns her to "nice-girl-mode", but beware, just because she seems kind and all, doesn't mean that switch can't be just as easily turned off.

I have so much to tell Elsa... Especially Azarel... Ahh, the lovely Aza, the filly's first love, and as we are
hoping, her eternal love. The two used to dance along the sands of the Endless Blue with the moonlight shining on their downy
coats, laughter bubbling from their un-matured maws, their proportionate bodices' frolicking together as one as the waves smashed against their ankles and sent chills up their spines. All Abi knew of him was laughter and love, the little crush suddenly turning
to something big as their days apart multiplied, as well as her thoughts of him. It is said the person you think of at night is the person you miss most. Almost every night, Abi stares to the stars, the images of him fresh in her mind - his glamorous smile and flowing hair as he played side-by-side with her. Her heart warmed at the thought of him, remembering when she looked up and gazed at the same stars that night... But back then; it seemed worlds away to her. She felt lost without his laughter, straining to hear the slightest of sounds, hoping that possibly, maybe, one day it will be the flame child. The one she misses most isn't Antheia or Harmony, it's the one she spent her small juvenile experience with, Azarel. And it's for sure that she won't ever be able to boggle him from her mind. Memories fresh and images lingering, she felt as if it had been seasons since their meetings, but then again only moons.

She couldn't help but wonder where he was now; rather than handling the situation right before her, thoughts flashed around her mind. Maybe he was gone for real, or maybe he was just a few days travel away, or maybe just a few hours or even moments. She wanted to shake her dome, scold herself for even thinking of it, but it would be much to embarrassing to admit that she was daydreaming to Ellie. Abi could just imagine her harks growing hot as she snapped back into focus if Elsa uttered the words, what are you doing? A cringe shook her slightly, but it wasn't the worst of them, nor was the daydream. It was more humorous and heartfelt than the ones she had experienced before. Dual colored orbs switched back into focus as Elsa began to speak, but Abishia immediately shook her head. This wasn't the time to cry over the past, regret one's actions or even apologize. The filly's change in attitude came quick, but was very meaningful to say the least. Hell, she isn't dumb!

" Hush, Ellie. All is well. Forget my childish actions. " She swung her head viciously to the right, as if sweeping something away from them. Slowly, she stepped forward and rubbed her maw on Ellie's cheek, drying the tear-trails quickly with her gentle caress. She then stepped back again, cocking her head slightly so that her forelock would slip from her eyes. A small smile formed on her cream dipped kissers. " Elsa, I have so much to tell you. Our last meeting was brief, you hardly know anything about me. But I'm not going to dwell on the past. Forget about it. If the past is bad, why waste your time moping around about it, and do something that the future you will be proud of, ya know what I mean? " She smiled sweetly and bumped her maw against Elsa's lightly, then continued, her voice very soft but easily audible. "Sister, I would love to know much more about you. Know you on a more personal level. But please darling don't tell me the anguish. I only wish to hear about you, how ever sad your story is, switch it to the bright side, tell me the good things! Forget the negatives. Everyone has a sob story, but I can't handle any more sorrow today, and I bet it wouldn't be enjoyable for you either. Let's start where we left off. Just rattle on about yourself, please! I love learning about what other's fancy in life. "

She smiled and sighed, adoring the feeling of Ellie's neck embracing her. She smiled contently, pleased with the beautiful feather that has been placed in her mane. Nudging Elsa, she closes her orbs as she speaks. " Thank you sister. I wish I could give you a token also." She pauses for a moment, then jumps as an idea graces her mind. She giggles, then whips around to grasp a small piece of her tail in her hard white pearls. Quickly, she pulls out some long strands, then steps away from Elsa. She cocks her head yet again, a new habit she has formed - the hairs that she now grasps in her kissers lightly brush against the ground. She smiles lightly as her imagination strikes, and she lurches forward toward Elsa. She stops where wing meets her bodice, laying the dark strands over the white feathers, the contrast very pleasing. Giving more length on the side that is closest to her, she lengthens it until she can step on one end of the strand with her front left hoof, then grasp the other end by bending and reaching under Elsa's wing to retrieve it, and place the hairs delicately in her kissers. She raises her head slowly, putting the looser end that she carries in her mouth over the taut end that she is holding down with her hoof. She then drops the one end that she holds with her kissers momentarily, the curly sorrel hairs draping over the tight ones. Then, she reaches through the large space between the tight end, her wing, and the loose end. Carefully, she pulls the loose end through the whole, and jerks her head back so she tightens it, then stepping off the opposite end. She sighs in relief, then steps back and smiles at the her hairs, about an inch thick, that are now tied around the
base of Elsa's wing.

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
simplicity - by Abishia - 03-26-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 03-27-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 03-27-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 03-31-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 09:58 PM