the Rift

[OPEN] Life Sucks? Eat More Locoweed

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

Oxy basically ignores me as I give him my name, again, causing that irritability to boil again, but I am still so happy to see that my family is still alive -let alone animals are alive at all- that I shrug it off and continue on with my slumping onto his side. The winged mare with the bright eyes grumpily murmurs into her wing, tucking her face away behind the massive appendage that hangs off of her side. What I see is still melting and running like watery finger paint off of a toddler's messy easel; bright blue feathers that mix into the gray's wings stretch out longer than the other feathers, dripping into pools of vibrant color against the patch of Oxy's beloved flowers.

Now that I am folded up into what feels like a tight ball, the world is spinning awkwardly below me, and Oxy's body is way to warm, and now Snowflake is stomping around to the big brown teddy bear's opposite side, shooting angry glares either toward me, or toward another melting body.. is there someone else here? I turn my face to look over my other shoulder, ears turning backward and the whites of my eyes now turned a burning red; but nope, no one there but us three and a couple of talking clouds.

They have faces.. Those fucking clouds have faces! The ground shakes again as Elsa drops her head, banging it into the ground over and over again. It makes my eyes want to escape from my god damn head - trying to watch her smash her face into the sand and the talking clouds all at once. They look like cats now. "Meow." I whisper, a smile basically stuck on my face, glazed eyes now stuck on the shifting clouds again. The fluffy white cats paw at each other, both having happy pot bellies that are probably full of cloud-mice and cloud-squirrels. I giggle again, my eyes dropping back to try to find Oxy.

What I see makes my skin crawl, because not only is this not Oxy, this is not even this world. Oxy and Elsa alike have turned into charbroiled bodies with only eyes left, their teeth and half of their skulls showing beneath melting away muscle and puss. Horrified, my head reared back, eyes blinking rapidly as if I could wash the image away with every black millisecond. Ears laid back on my white-washed hair before I attempted to crawl my way back upright, the world still spinning rapidly beneath me.

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Tagged: Oxy and @[Elsa]
Ooc: Sorry for the long wait! Work has consumed me! Dx

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Life Sucks? Eat More Locoweed - by Oxy - 02-24-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Life Sucks? Eat More Locoweed - by Elsa - 02-26-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Life Sucks? Eat More Locoweed - by Oxy - 03-03-2014, 01:52 AM