the Rift

[OPEN] simplicity

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Her orbs danced from side to side, awaiting the dove's response with polite patience. The child has come a long way since the day she first met Elsa, but that doesn't mean she can't let her childish side show. A long silence greeted her last phrase, with every moment Ellie's usually soft gaze turned darker and darker, her orbs clouding oddly and her nature beginning to shatter. Abi had known that something was wrong; though she didn't wish to damper the mood any further. Picking and prodding wasn't always the best cure for someone's indifferent-like behavior. Abishia always tended to look on the bright side of things, no matter how horrible they may be. The deaths of her loved ones were passed by quickly with a short time of greif, but that doesn't mean she doesn't remember them. Yes, some days she may lie and cry, but others she remembers her kin with respect and a feeling of cockiness at her quite in tact bloodlines. They only where broken after Harmony was born, the first Equine of them all, the impure one, the hornless, the one who lacked the crown that made the other's superior. But that made Harmony none the lesser, back when Abi knew her, she was ignorant to the Unicorns, unaware of their might, power, and grace. Back when the want and jealousy didn't appear in the pit of her stomach when her orbs rested on those beautiful bones that bored from the pure ones' foreheads. Somehow, Abishia had acquired the hatred that Unicorns have for equines, but not so much peagusi. Sometimes they would get on her nerves, but other times Abishia would marvel at the beauty of their wings. There was a soft spot for Elsa though. Oh yes, and we musn't forget that it just so happens the one she loves is crowned... Hmm, quite odd, don't you think?

Pools quickly surged back to the scenario before her when the air suddenly tensed. Before her, a catastrophe was brewing. Abi could feel it crawling beneath her skin and making her senses flare. Her ears suddenly pinned as a cringe of fear overtook her. Just as she was finished shaking, it happened. She melted, she gave up. The Winged Queen she had come to set aside with grace and her regal disposition, suddenly became a wailing filly. We all have those days, but not usually in front of others. Especially someone that she should be afraid to lose. But maybe Abishia was just another card in Elsa's disgusting game of poker. All worries became apparent when Ellie's condition finally surfaced, making it's grand appearance only the second time they had come in contact with each other. And when words filled with fear, disgust and a horrid tone that made Abishia flinch began to spill from the once regal queen's velvets, Abishia stumbled backward, blinking rapidly. It was just something she simply couldn't wrap her head around. A sadness so deep, so tinged with evil needed to be taken away from the poor soul in which it possessed. And when she screamed, those desperate vocals bore deep into the filly's heart. Sympathy overtook her, and she instantly walked forward, falling to her knees then cascading gracefully onto the snow laden ground, she cradled Elsa, even when the truth came through Abishia didn't flinch. It didn't matter to her if Ellie had killed two beings. Hell, the past is in the past. Some things, you just need to let go. Abishia draped her neck over the dove's shaking one, and urged her to press closer. She nuzzled the fae's neck, providing comfort and a sturdy shoulder to lean, and to cry on. Ellie's tears began to soak her thick winter coat, but the child didn't mind. She stayed, offering a small song in return of Ellie's harsh words. It was a song that spoke of hope and new tomorrow's, that today is a gift, and tomorrow is a mystery. All Abishia wanted to do was help, but it seemed that whenever she tried to pull a knife from their hearts, she managed to clumsily bump the blade and send it deeper into the precious flesh that wouldn't last much longer.

Abishia's song was only a few phrases long, Abishia's quiet but beautiful voice echoing across the meadow. Yes, the words had shocked her in a way, but the girl had a way of forgiving, accepting, and moving on. She was not one to hold a grudge, and always willing to try mend a broken heart. For a few more moments, she cradled Elsa like a mother would her child, slightly rocking back and forth, hoping to calm the fragile, hurt creature that lay in her hold. Slowly, she began to speak, flicking her lobes but not making and effort to stop the rocking, or to break her hold. "Elsa. I will not judge you because of your past. We have all made mistakes, some worse than others, but that sets us no differently. My sister, darling, I beg you to not have such a horrible view of things. Everything may be horrendous, but by bogging yourself down, you make nothing better. You only make yourself worse." She dug her maw into Ellie's wing, and her tone became serious as she raised it from the downy feathers. "I am an orphan, I watched my second mother commit suicide, then watched as my real mother froze to death. " She curled her neck so she could stare into Elsa's blue hued pools that where still spilling overflowing, "I have no one at all, not even a herd to call family. Do you see me moping around darling?" She smiled lightly, hoping to soften the tone. "You left them, yes, but Elsa. You can always return, explain. No matter how bad it may be, no matter how embarrassing, heart breaking, or wrong it may seem, it will put aside the guilt that is burrowed in your heart. It will show yourself that you are the mighty winged dove that you have potential to be. You can't live your life in fear. You simply can't. You where put here for a reason, to fulfill your destiny, but it is your choice to either fulfill that destiny, or to wait for it to be handed to you. None of us have it easy. No one does, not even those who frolic in the clouds and dance on the stars. You must realize that you aren't the only one that hurts, regrets, has guilt. There is someone out there that hurts more than you. No matter how bad things may seem, sometimes you need to forget what happened and put it behind you, disregard it with respect but then lock the memories up into a trunk and toss the key into a sea, to sink down through the waves, never to be retrieved. " The child that spoke such wise words sighed, and rested against Elsa.

"You can't expect life to be easy; cause it's not. "

{{ I'm actually really proud of the last part :D }}
@[Elsa]

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
simplicity - by Abishia - 03-26-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 03-27-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 03-27-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 03-31-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 05:16 PM