the Rift

[OPEN] No church in the wild

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies

But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride...
Quilyan
...he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him.

Her warmth is a surprise after the cold, damp air of the caverns. He has grown used to the darkness, become insensitive to the lacking heat; but upon feeling her hide on his he is immediately reminded of the sun and the skies. He glances at her, but she is entranced, and perhaps that is for the best, for every man must fall to his desires when given the chance, and he would prefer other chances with another fae for that. She steps away, quickly, and the moment passes, his lust forgotten in the rush of her excitement. She seems young in that moment, and carefree, swept up in the adrenaline of their discovery. He grins, his banner falling in carefree locks across his face and down his nape, the picture of the mischievous prince he had been before the Anarchists.

He shakes his head at her praise, though it warms him despite the absence of the touch that had thrilled him so only moments before. "No, m'lady - I am no smarter than you. It takes the right questions to bring about the right answers. We just happen to make quite the pair." He pauses, his gaze roving the room again, settling on the fountain. "Where I come from, we have - had -" a slight frown appears, but is smoothed away impatiently, "more advanced communication methods. These are rudimentary, but I have studied their like in Th'orquian histories." He has forgotten the mention of the fountain's purpose, but brings his attention back to it promptly. He does not know her, or of her, and so he does not know how keen her interest in such a cure would be, but he is happy to pass on what knowledge he does know. He hopes that they can eradicate the cursed from the lands and emerge once more into daylight.

"It is but a rumor I heard in passing, but it seems supported by the runes. It was said that the God of the Earth appeared here and indicated the water of this fountain as a cure for the illnesses above ground. I have not seen proof of this myself, regrettably, nor was I here for his appearance."

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

RayoDeSoleil.deviantart.com | Ness8Bit.deviantart.com

Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
No church in the wild - by Ampere - 02-15-2014, 12:48 PM
RE: No church in the wild - by Quilyan - 02-15-2014, 01:20 PM
RE: No church in the wild - by Ampere - 02-16-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: No church in the wild - by Quilyan - 02-17-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: No church in the wild - by Ampere - 02-21-2014, 01:05 PM
RE: No church in the wild - by Quilyan - 02-24-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: No church in the wild - by Ampere - 03-10-2014, 02:50 PM
RE: No church in the wild - by Quilyan - 04-04-2014, 01:13 AM