the Rift

[OPEN] we're all mad [welcoming]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

It has been to long since i've seen my adopted dam Elsa. No I may not need her for milk or anything. I was long past that stage before arriving in Helovia. But that did not stop me from missing her none the less. In fact, when was the last time I saw her? OH YEAH! When we were all trying to help that poor egg. She had been in the final group to come back to the turtle. Neither of us got the egg, that strange unicorn mare had. Anyway, that didn't matter right now. What matters if I haven't seen her in a long time.

Oh, what was that? It sounds like her voice, but so loud. Was she looking for me too? Well there is only one way to find out! Quickly I stand, and I suddenly realize i'm taller. When did I get this big? I am no where near my adult size, but I no longer look like a gangly little child either. Wow. My legs are stronger too. Hesitantly I stretch out my wings and flap them. Yep, they are stronger too! I would need to learn to fly here soon, before my body becomes to much heavier.

I tuck my wings back to my sides and bound down the path I was getting to know. I had been running up and down it to get used to the rocks so that I won't stumble around so much. This was home, but it is not where my heart was. I longed to find my way to Dragon's Throat.... For more than one reason if I am honest with myself. But that doesn't matter now as my Elsa is coming into veiw along with two that I really don't know. The mare I recognize from the herd meeting, the stallion I don't. I slowed my pace down to a trot, almost prancing up to my adoptive mother. "Elsa, I missed you." I fall into step beside her as she continues forward. What would she say about the way i've grown?

"Talk"

Messages In This Thread
we're all mad [welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-04-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Fraub - 04-04-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Agrona - 04-04-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Amani - 04-05-2014, 02:10 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Ciceron - 04-05-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Fraub - 04-05-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-06-2014, 09:18 AM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Agrona - 04-06-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Fraub - 04-06-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-09-2014, 09:57 AM