the Rift

[OPEN] we're all mad [welcoming]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Many arrived quickly. To her surprise, none of the ones she had expected. Neither Seele or Midas had arrived, but, instead, many others. Agrona was the first, addressing her by her now, seemingly popular nickname, Snowflake. "This is Fraub." She said, nodding to her unique companion that was near her. "Fraub, this is Agrona. Another one of the inhabitants here. " She said, smiling at Lace.

The next to bound forward was little Amani, who, wasn't so little any more. "Amani!" She called delightfully, nickering to her as she fell into step beside her. "Looks like someone has been eating their veggies." She offered a quick, all-knowing wink. She was so proud to see her, for lack of a better term, daughter growing. She had become so independent from that time long ago when they had lived in the caves. "Fraub, this is Amani. My adopted daughter." She said with a smile, lifting her wing to shelter the growing child beneath it.

Another unicorn approached, with his companion. Both were new to her, one of the few that she had yet to meet on a deeper level. Elsa herself dipped her head in respect, and smiled. "Hello Ciceron, pleasure to meet you. I'm Elsa, and this is Fraub, a newcomer from the threshold." She said, nodding between the two again. So many faces, so many acquaintances, Elsa could only imagine how overwhelmed her felt.

"Let's get down to business." She said, turning to Fraub. The quicker they got this over with, the quicker they could put him in the place where he belonged. "Here in the Falls, we all have our sort of niche. I'm a crafter, but there are also medics, warriors, sleuths and seers. The basics is, we all start out somewhere. You are glad to try any out, and should you want to change paths later, you may. Either way, everyone socializes with each other, and we welcome most anyone with good intentions. We just ask that you do what you are asked when you are needed." She smiled, giving Fraub a moment to think, and some time for others to explain what their jobs were, should they be different from Elsa's. "I can explain to you my route, and should any of the others see fit, they could explain theirs too?" She asked, looking at each of them. She knew that little Amani had been in a similar path as Elsa, but Ciceron's and Agrona's choices remained a mystery. "As a crafter, and Mason, my job is to oversee that her projects get done. Such as defenses, weapons, gifts and so on and so forth." She smiled, taking a step back for a moment to let the others put in their own two cents. As they finished, Elsa stepped forward again. "Any ideas on what you would like to specialize in?"

"Talketh."
@[Agrona], Amani, Ciceron, Fraub.

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
we're all mad [welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-04-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Fraub - 04-04-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Agrona - 04-04-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Amani - 04-05-2014, 02:10 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Ciceron - 04-05-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Fraub - 04-05-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-06-2014, 09:18 AM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Agrona - 04-06-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Fraub - 04-06-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-09-2014, 09:57 AM