the Rift

[OPEN] we're all mad [welcoming]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

Elsa greets me with a grin, introducing myself and the stallion with all if the manners that I seem to let slip my mind. Quietly, the new unicorn with the tied-back mane watches, my weight shifting my skinny body as a quirky filly makes her way into the picture. Obviously she and Elsa know each other due to the giddiness and burst of affection shown between the two. The filly, another winged one, has a gorgeous face that is painted white against muddy tones. I take note of her bright eyes; they remind me of Clown Face. "Fraub, this is Amani. My adopted daughter." Still the stallion stays silent and my ear switch backward against silken mane.

"Why so quiet? Speak up." My course voice is accompanied by a narrowed gaze; I fucking hate, no, dispise when strangers stay silent and act as if they're superior. Perhaps he's just scared, which could be the case. But in that case, this newcomer doesn't belong here then. A thickly built stallion now appears, his hide splattered in light dapples and hair that coils down his neck and backside, quite handsome to say at the least. My lilac eyes fall to the ground beside him, my muscles tensing slightly at the sight of a large white cat. No one else seems too worried about the feline though, so I stay calm and study her long fur.

More introductions are tossed back and forth, making me feel some what obligated to introduce myself to the two new comers. Just as my jaw begins to drop in order to speak, Skowflake generously shares her occupancy and the low-down on ranks with Fraub and the crowd. I drop my skull slightly, my visable spine feeling as if it needs to be popped before I can drop my head any further. Annoyed with how many bodies there are now, I release a sigh in the middle of Elsa's explainations, ears popping forward one at a time, my left eye twitching obnoxiously.

Snowflake stops to -probably- take a breather after all of her babbling, and I find the gap to shoot. "Like Snowflake said, I'm Agrona. I am a warrior. I will be here to protect my family at all costs.." I pause for a second, making it known that I am now staring at the stranger amungst family, "My family." with that, I look back to Elsa and her youngster; a white wing draped around the back of the growing bay girl, a tender hold that nearly rips my heart from my chest cavity. I clamp my teeth hard, jaws tightening until I can hear my herbivorous teeth grind together. I won't cry, not right now, not infront of all of these prying eyes.

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
we're all mad [welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-04-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Fraub - 04-04-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Agrona - 04-04-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Amani - 04-05-2014, 02:10 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Ciceron - 04-05-2014, 02:55 PM