the Rift

What a { l o v e l y } forest this is... || Open ||

Breeze Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Breeze flinched when she wavered her horn about, but he didn’t move away. The dark bay mare seemed friendly enough to not deliberately cut him and the space between them was big enough so any unintentional cutting would not be able to occur. Still the irrational fear gnawed in the back of his mind. He had no explanation of it, it had just always been there.

The young buck nodded politely as Lumina spoke her name. "A pleasure to meet you Lady Lumina." he said and dared to move in a little bit closer to her. They were quite similar in height, but Breeze looked bigger with his large owl wings folded on his back. The youngster was also still growing and when fully grown he would stand quite a bit taller than Lumina.

She asked about where they were and Breeze tried to remember everything he knew about Helovia. The first thing he thought about was the magic that some in this land possessed… he knew little about that, but maybe the mare wanted to know anyway.
"We’re in Helovia." he told her. "And here some horses have abilities that are so strange I’ve never seen anything like it. I’ve heard them call it magic, but I don’t know so much about it. They have gods too, I actually met one of them once." Breeze shivered a bit when he recalled the thundering voice of the Earth God.

"There are also several herds. I’ve only been in one of the herdlands and I don’t know much of the geography of Helovia so I don’t know the way to the other ones. But if you want I can show you the way to Dragon’s Throat. It’s warm there so it’s a good place to stay when Frostfall comes." He smiled, this was what Lady Cassiopeia had offered him, so he guessed it was his duty to do the same.

Messages In This Thread
What a { l o v e l y } forest this is... || Open || - by Lumina - 09-06-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: What a { l o v e l y } forest this is... || Open || - by Breeze - 09-08-2012, 07:47 AM