the Rift

No More Stories To Tell

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Tooo much was happening all at once. The filly greeted me, saying that she had met my son not too long ago and that she was sorry for me. I raised a 'brow before I gave her a calming smile. "Thank you for your sympathy." I whispered and then turned my head to the brown equine and the male pegasus. From the corner of my eye, I saw that the pegasus was eyeing Dezba just like she was eyeing him and I smiled widely. Was he afraid? "You will not find a welcoming home with unicorns. Likely why that one has jammed a fake horn on her crown. Unicorns only like their own kind." As soon as he stopped, I gave up a small neigh in shock and opened my blue eyes widely, but before I had the chance to snap back, Abishia took over. "A simple case of racism, displayed here before you, miss Rohesia. I do not rein from any herd, I only wish to help guide the newcomers, and offer my friendship." Okay, so the brown mare was Rohesia. Pretty name.
"Dalibor, I do not call the North my home, where the Basiners live. I am in no way shape or form like them, nor do I wish to be. How would you feel if I said this kind mare couldn't leave with you simply because you were winged? Or how about Delinne? Is she horrible also?" And the pegasus was Dalibor. Okay, now everyone knew everyone.

I waited until everyone had finished talking before I turned my head to Dalibor and parted my lips. "Firstly.. I am not racist, Dalibor. I have never been. I even had a winged mate and have a young daughter with wings, I loved him and I still love her." The words were harsh in tone, but I spoke nonetheless. "Be careful before you assume things." My voice got lower and I glared at the pegasus before I turned to the mares. "And yes, there is more than the Dragon's Throat. I have been to all four homes in my life, and I can tell you that my current home is the best I have experienced. The Hidden Falls, a home of waterfalls, forests and mountains where equines of all species live." I spoke kindly, looking straight at the brown mare but also glancing slightly at Abishia. Maybe she would follow me home as well?

"As darling Abishia here said, I am Delinne. The jaguar next to me is my bonded companion, Dezba. Welcome to Helovia, lady Rohesia." A smile - for once it was friendly - crossed my lips. She's pretty. Dezba noted and I nodded slightly her way. Yes and she seems perfect for the Hidden Falls. I wonder what she specializes in. I hope she's a nurse or something like that... We looked over the small group and simply.. waited.

"Talking."
Delinne's thoughts.
Dezba's thoughts.

ooc: Crappy but at least it's a post >.<
word count: 480
tags: @[Rohesia] @[Dalibor] @[Abishia]

You're never alone in the dark.

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
No More Stories To Tell - by Rohesia - 04-03-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Dalibor - 04-03-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Rohesia - 04-04-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Abishia - 04-04-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Rohesia - 04-07-2014, 02:51 PM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Dalibor - 04-08-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Abishia - 04-08-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Delinne - 04-09-2014, 03:08 AM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Rohesia - 04-09-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Dalibor - 04-10-2014, 12:18 AM