the Rift

[OPEN] simplicity

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Darkness ravaged her soul like no other darkness could comprehend. The hands had gripped onto the soul, the tendrils sinking into the soft flesh. It was consuming it, slowly. The pieces that once beat bright and lively had a sickly yellowing death brewing. The stench was ingrained so deep into the life that should it be eradicated scars so deep and wide would remain. The soul would look like a demonized version of human hatred, times a thousand. It had found a host that so readily succumbed to the darkness, that it seemed it would fester forever.

A touch, a simple touch tore her from the metaphor that was allowing passage of even more darkness. A pained, soft coat stood in contrast to her pale, dying body. The warmth of her neck provided a comfort that she so often sought out to receive. Words hummed from her throat, as Abi, darling Abi, began to sing a song. Elsa slammed her eyes shut, refusing to let any more emotion use them as a passageway.

Abishia sang a song, and it echoed only a few lines. She stopped then and began to speak. The familiar thrum of Abishia’s vocal cords cast a temporary, calming spell over her. Abi talked, and talked and talked. Maybe she was right for needed know, and maybe she did understand. There was pain in her voice as she talked of her mother and family. But Abi was strong, and she knew how to handle herself. Elsa on the other hand, never needed to. She had always been protected from a young age, and when that protection was taken away, there was little she could do.

Maybe she did have a purpose, but Elsa believed she was inherently evil. She believed there was nothing anyone could do to change that. She was stuck the way she was, fighting this inner turmoil until the day she died. She did appreciate Abishia’s help though and owed the girl more than her life. She sighed, breaking the precious contact to look to Abishia. Elsa’s eyes were raw and red, but tears no longer fell, and the emotions were all but bottled up once again, to inevitably explode later. "If you believe in me, than come with me to the Falls." She stated, a childish ultimatum really. But, she needed someone close by, who she could work harmoniously with. "I can take you there. They will let me bring you." She pleaded, her voice dry, but alive.

"Talketh."
@[Abishia]
(I think she already is getting accepted? if not, Elsa will accept her in ^^)

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
simplicity - by Abishia - 03-26-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 03-27-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 03-27-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 03-31-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 04-09-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-09-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 04-15-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-15-2014, 07:22 PM