the Rift

[PRIVATE] Creation over destruction

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

Elsa had come to the realization that she wasn't alone, in the sense of her position. Another had been appointed, but she had yet to meet her. She heard rumors about who it may be, and the name Cashmere came to her ears. She went around looking for her, when a call caught her ears. Elsa's ears twitched upon her head as she thought for a second about whether or not she should respond. She had called a name, but it was too vague for her to understand.

Elsa took it upon herself to go try to meet everyone, and hey, maybe she would meet Cashmere along the way! Elsa picked up a quiet, smooth trot and continued forward towards the eye of the sound. It was obvious, when she came into view, that the mare was looking for someone specific. Elsa offered a small tilt of her head, recognizing her from somewhere, though she couldn't recall where. "Hello there, my name is Elsa, Mason of the foothills. I know you are looking for someone specific, but a question for you..." She paused for a moment, looking around. "Do you happen to know the other Mason of the Falls, I would like to meet her." She said simply, not completely divulging the plan. Well, it wasn't really a plan, but they needed to meet each other so they could work together.

Elsa was more than eager to get to work. It would take her mind off of everything that was going on, and would give her an emotional outlet. Not to mention, it's pretty awesome to get to cut apart a mountain.
words 270ish | tags @Cashmere | ooc Im going to make the first post for the cell building almost right after this, so that we can begin that and meet the rest of the crafters. Basically, it'll be meeting them all and starting to cut away the rock. I figure it'll take a long time which is why I think we should start it now.

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Creation over destruction - by Cashmere - 04-09-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Creation over destruction - by Elsa - 04-09-2014, 11:47 AM
RE: Creation over destruction - by Cashmere - 04-10-2014, 02:09 AM