[OPEN] You Can't Take Me, I'm Free

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

The crow calling signals night,
The never ending night,
Of Wynter.

Voices floated over to her, her daughters and others. The battle was over, while Arah may not have won she certainly proved a point. She would not sit by meekly and just let these idiots have their way. Ducking into the cave, Arah gently lifted her precious egg. It still had not hatched but it's time was coming very quickly. Coming around the corner with her egg nestled between her shoulders Arah studied the other both protecting and threatening her daughters. Moving quickly into the fray, Arah stopped in front of Asch and glanced over to Arwen who quickly got up to stand behind her older sister. Turning to the fist two creatures that had threatened her daughters and snorted. "Congratulations." Her voice was full of pain and anger. "You almost scared my two month old daughters." Walking right up to the female that had threatened death, Arah attempted to lock her eyes with the mare. "If you ever so much as look at my daughters again." Her voice was cold, terribly uncharacteristic for the doe. "I'll remove every happy memory you have, then I'll gorge your eyes out from your skull." A single chuckle. "That way I won't be able to give them back."

Turning now towards the colt that had appeared first, Arah took her time in approaching him. She did not fear him, only wanted to appear imposing. "As for you, I'll rip your tongue out from your mouth and wear it around my neck." Glancing over to their leader, Arah grinned wickedly. "I'll save your mistress the bother."Finally she turned to the mare that had captured her daughters first and offered her a smile. This one, she would ruin. Arah had nothing left to fear from this mare, no longer would she hold power over the doe. Arah may be a prisoner, but it was her who would decide who would live and who would die. Her daughters hopefully remained safe behind her, for now the doe's attention was consumed by the mare who claimed to be death.

"This is boring now. I want to take my daughters home." They claimed to be tough, scary and evil. So far all they had done was attempt to scare two little fillies, it was pathetic. Yet still, Arah would offer them a choice. "Let us go now and we will leave quietly and peaceful." Smiling, she approached the mare of death, fear absent from her eyes. "If you do not, the minute this egg hatches and the animal is able to walk, run...fly, I'll send my bonded over to The Basin." Her voice was flat empty emotionless. Her eyes were bright however, alive and dangerous. A promise that no matter how much power this mare thought she had, she would loose it all. The doe was a princess...no, a Queen of Ice. In different ways, Arah was just as lethal. "At the Lord and Lady's hooves she will lay a piece of bark with my blood on it and the scent of the Ancient Rotunda." Glancing over to check on her daughters one last time, Arah finally laid her final threat. "You'll be marked as enemies for all time to come. Because my bonded will return, probably with The Basin's fury." Or maybe they would come a calm as death, either way Arah did not doubt They Basin's loyalty for her. She was their daughter, had been loyal for years. They would not abandon her. Sighing Arah turned and walked back over to her daughters. "Only the gods will have mercy for your pathetic souls."

As if on cue a crack could be heard echoing through their meeting place. Another crack, Arah quickly lay down so the egg gently topped onto the grass. A beak could been seen, Arah watched fascinated. Through the layers of egg the creature pushed it's way free, until the it's beautiful white body was free from the egg and landed in the grass. A beautiful griffin, Arah smiled down at the beautiful creature that was as white and winter's snows. That was perfect...winter A name for the newly hatched companion. "Wynter." Arah gently cooed down at the tiny creature who quietly chirped back at her. Flight it is. With a smile, Arah gently nudged Wynter to her feet. The little creature was still featherless and flightless, but give it a few days. In a few days she could grow feathers and Arah would send her off to The Basin just as she promised. The tiny griffin rose and scampered onto Arah's back, she rose standing proudly. Two daughters and a newly hatched bonded, her purpose for being alive. "Make your choice."

" "
782 words.
After this post anyone who has not posted has 48 hours before RE rolls | if you decide to let Arah and the twins go then RE won't need to roll ( obviously xD).
@[Random Event], please roll for Arah, Asch and Arwen.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Asch - 03-19-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Arwen - 03-19-2014, 02:15 AM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Arwen - 04-11-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Delinne - 03-19-2014, 04:23 AM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Morir - 03-19-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Asch - 03-19-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Moniz - 03-19-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Random Event - 03-19-2014, 09:25 PM