the Rift

No More Stories To Tell

Dalibor Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 9 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
redgod
DALIBOR
I am someone to hate

Dalibor snorted, a sneer affixed on his face as this Abishia prattled on and on and fucking on about how fabulously tolerant and loving and open-minded she was.

Nauseating little quim.

The warrior remained silent, allowing the women to do what they did best: weave words. Useless words, but words nonetheless. And when they were done, and when Rohesia chose the women - as he assumed she would anyhow (women rarely stepped away from their own protective little herd when they outnumbered a man), he was deeply disappointed, but unsurprised. Turning, expression genuinely etched with pain, the scarred pegasus smiled grimly.

"You have chosen the prettiest words, Rohesia, and for that I wish you the best. But know that those who weave the most beautiful verbal tapestries are also those who are most likely to be the ones whom you don't see stab you in the back until the knife is already deep in your spine." The small male stood proudly, though not threateningly upright, hawkish eyes coated with a visible sheen of pain as he looked to Delinne. "You took a pegasus for your mate? A unicorn murdered mine, and my unborn child."

His gaze shifted to Abishia and utter loathing snaked over his features before he quelled the venomous emotion. "You, who tries so hard to make it painfully obvious you are ever-so-tolerant and all-loving? Unicorns enslaved me for no other reason than I am what I am and therefore lesser." His eyes now shifted to Rohesia, who had apparently grown a spine enough to pass judgement on him as well. "Emboldened by numbers on your side, I see," the warrior wearily commented. "Am I racist? Maybe. Do I assume I will encounter racism, hate and violence from unicorns? All of my prior experiences say yes. So forgive me," he growled, the words hard-edged with sarcasm, "if I am judgmental of the horned ones. Few have proven me wrong."

Dalibor watched them go, pride smarting, knowing he had been bested by the power of the tongue. Did his honesty mean nothing? Was presenting himself as he was with no apologies for being himself that...divisive? Unappealing?

Repulsive?

Wings sagging sadly, the bereft berserker trudged away from this failure of an encounter, thoughts drifting to his lost mate. Allana I miss you terribly. You blunted my sharp edges; filled my cracks and gaps; quelled the fires of my anger and hate. You made me a better man. Without you...I'm nothing but a poisonous husk and my only successes are driving others away.

A glance back at the receding mares brought him conflicting emotions. That Abishia was a manipulative bitch, and one day, he would break that pathetic glass horn that crowned her head. Delinne, on the other hand, seemed someone worthy of a second assessment. She had taken a pegasus for her mate, had a winged offspring...perhaps she was a unicorn not obsessed with the spike jutting from her skull.

She was in this place...the Hidden Falls? Perhaps he would seek it out, seek her out, speak to her.

If she did not turn him away on sight, that was. Dalibor seemed to have that polarizing effect on people.

"talk talk talk"
Thoughts

Messages In This Thread
No More Stories To Tell - by Rohesia - 04-03-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Dalibor - 04-03-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Rohesia - 04-04-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Abishia - 04-04-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Rohesia - 04-07-2014, 02:51 PM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Dalibor - 04-08-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Abishia - 04-08-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Delinne - 04-09-2014, 03:08 AM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Rohesia - 04-09-2014, 03:55 PM