the Rift

[OPEN] crowded hallways

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

I both hate and love my name - Windwalker. Once it held a promise of a better future and possibilities, but now it taunts me each time someone speaks it. It still sounds weird when she speak it, trying to cut me off from my path to safety and isolation. But I listen to wha my little princess have to say, as I owe her that much. I even stay out when she close the gap between my black being and her thin, dual-colored coat.

You promise me too much, little one, and even I who speak truth wrapped in lies, know you can not keep them. I do not know it yet, but as I think those thoughts, my eyes change. Maybe it's because I finally grasp how the world spin and how easily a heart can be manipulated, but still, the blackness merge with hazel and they spin.

"I will tell you something only the dead know." I am not trying to be theatrical or even dramatic as I say it and I carry on before she can stop me. "I was not born as Windwalker. I chose that name after my family died. And if you and I are going to be friends, you should know who I really am and why." With a deep breath I try to find some sort of curage, for what I am about to tell her, may ruin everything.

"I was born as Arcane, and I had a twin brother named Maedre. He is the main reason why I never took to the sky, as he broke my wing in a rage when we were only colts." I know how it may sound, that I am trying to put blame on him and get some sort of pity in return. Wrong. "So I left the herd and wandered around for a few years before I returned. He had stayed with my family and laid claim on the throne as well as the one I loved. So I killed him and ate his black, beating heart right from his bloody chest."

I almost smile as I recall the sensation of ending his miserable life in front of my family and old friends. Then it fade and the darker time fall upon me. "They did not like it of course, and no one understood my radical behaviour, even after I told them the truth of my broken wing. They should never have done that, as I plunged into a darker place and before I knew it, I had killed them. Not by eating their hearts of course, but by driving them off a cliff after I damaged their wings." I breathe again and try to read her face in an attempt to see if she even believe in my words. "So that is who I am. Do you still want to be my friend even if I am capable of such a deed?"

And who knows, I think quietly to myself, who knows if I am still capable of doing something like that again. I bet I am.

@[Abishia] Soo..I don't know if I like the honest Windy (or should I say Arcane). And also, he has now passive magic yay! :D

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
crowded hallways - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: crowded hallways - by Windwalker - 04-05-2014, 10:37 AM
RE: crowded hallways - by Abishia - 04-07-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: crowded hallways - by Windwalker - 04-08-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: crowded hallways - by Abishia - 04-09-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: crowded hallways - by Windwalker - 04-10-2014, 09:16 AM
RE: crowded hallways - by Abishia - 04-10-2014, 08:40 PM
RE: crowded hallways - by Windwalker - 04-11-2014, 06:59 AM
RE: crowded hallways - by Abishia - 04-11-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: crowded hallways - by Windwalker - 05-01-2014, 04:41 AM