the Rift

[OPEN] the silence breaks the heart inside

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

An ear flicks back and Inari raises his head as the sudden movement made him jump. The structure before him was so beautiful that the boy almost took leave of his own senses and forgot that the wilds were... Well, wild. His head sharply turns and his body with it, jostling the poor chap aboard who yapped in protest, legs flailing to keep his balance until the boy was facing where he wanted to face. To the voice and the strangers. The stallion before him was huge, bigger than his father and thicker in muscle too, burned the same colour as himself with splashes of white to contrast. On his own he would have been enough to stand in simple awe of his being, Sacre was only a yearling after all and he didn't see many big guys around. The dragon, however, made him on edge as always, but he didn't attempt to runaway this time like he had with Fajira. She had been white, but this one was green and bigger than Lace's dragon had been! Sacre swallowed, but smiled all the same, nodding his head in greeting. Yet again he'd found a hornless, as his father would call them, bonded to a creature of myth. A dangerous one at that.

"It is! I was born not too far from here and often visit, but I haven't seen this place before!" He marvelled again at the structure that looked like it had been built straight out of a fairy tale and his lips curled in irony that he would find a dragon in such a place. Fate liked these little details it seemed.

Returning his gaze to the odd pair of beast and reptile the boy decided to try conversation, after all, there was only so long he could remain quiet before he wanted to know more. Who were they? Where does one find a dragon? Can you see clearer when you're that tall? "I haven't seen a dragon in a while! Who are you?" He started off with whilst thinking sadly and fondly of Lace, who he had not seen in a while, the grulla stallion who had taught him to question everything and spoke encouraging words of wisdom in one simple meeting that Sacre would remember forever.

feed me, spark me up
a creature in my blood stream chews me up

image credits

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
the silence breaks the heart inside - by Sacre - 03-31-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: the silence breaks the heart inside - by Sacre - 04-10-2014, 05:38 PM