the Rift

[OPEN] crowded hallways

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Arcane?
Orbs clouded with confusion, as suddenly the explanation grew and grew into a bloodier mess. Words stuck in her brain, but then again the simple thought of Wind- Arcane, would kill anyone was horrifying. But her features softened, she showed no confession to the horror she felt inside. Only met his gaze when he was finished with his
stinging words, her stare steady and not portraying anything. Slowly, she stepped toward the Stallion that now had labeled himself as a murderer, and daringly reached out her maw and bumped it against his, not breaking eye contact. She wanted to prove to him, to show him that she would stay true the anything he asked of her. So she did, pushing away the judgment that would normally be placed upon him, no, she offered him a shoulder to lean on, the support
she had sworn.

Her heart pained for him, for the guilt must be horrible, the images must be gruesome and detailed...Abishia still played the images in her head of Antheia, then Harmony.

She had no fear. For Elsa, her dearest sister had also murdered. When Harmony had struggled to breath, Abishia left her. Guilt still encompassed her, but she doesn't regret letting her mother sink to the bottom of the icy pond. "I think no differently of you, Arcane. " She sighed, drawing a step away from him only to give him some comfort if he had felt uncomfortable. But Abishia, she was hungry for the physical touch, the want to help him and heal his broken heart tearing her in every direction."The past is in the past, no matter how horrifying and gruesome, one can't shame another for their past. " She shrugged, then dropped her voice to a whisper so only he could hear her truthful words. "Some of the closest to me have slipped lives away from others, as well as I. But do I dwell on it? No. But that doesn't mean I don't respect it, and remember the images. "

@[Windwalker]
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh abi's bad side shows a weeeeeeeeee bit

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
crowded hallways - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: crowded hallways - by Windwalker - 04-05-2014, 10:37 AM
RE: crowded hallways - by Abishia - 04-07-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: crowded hallways - by Windwalker - 04-08-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: crowded hallways - by Abishia - 04-09-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: crowded hallways - by Windwalker - 04-10-2014, 09:16 AM