the Rift

New World

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
Dèodat watched the mare as she spoke. Her name and questions poured out from her mouth. What was an Aurora Basin and a corporal? Perhaps he had met a girl of sheltered origins, some parents saw fit to do so with their youths, and Dèodat was of the opinion it condemned a child to let them live in ignorance. One day they would taste of the world's cruelty, hiding it from them was futile. He pushed aside his own parenting ideology and returned to the task at hand, getting this girl to his home.

"The Aurora Basin is a herd that resides in the north. We are a proud nation made up of solely the crowned, the unicorns. We are ruled by Lord Deimos the Reaper and Lady Illynx the Gilded Blade." He paused and let the words soak in before he would continue onward. "As for a corporal, that is a rank. I'm a soldier in the Basin's army, but rather than be simply a soldier, I'm an officer which means I have a certain level of authority and power over those without a rank, but I serve under Torleik who is our general, which is the highest rank for a soldier." Yet again he paused and let the words sink into her mind. Maybe the girl would choose the path of a warrior, she certainly had the size for it.

Déodat could feel Odette shifting about on his back. He sighed and placed her back onto the ground, this time she found something else to chase. He sighed and shook his head. There would be time to seek after the dog later. Now was the time to lure the girl in.

"The Basin is a family, and we're always opening our doors to those that desire to live amongst us. Should you desire to Esther, we would welcome you with open arms, and you'd have the protection of the unicorns of the north." There was pride in the Blood Prince's voice, and it only showed a small hint of his undying loyalty to his herd.
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
New World - by Esther - 04-12-2014, 01:34 AM
RE: New World - by Déodat - 04-12-2014, 12:59 PM
RE: New World - by Esther - 04-13-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: New World - by Déodat - 04-13-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: New World - by Esther - 04-15-2014, 01:12 AM