the Rift

[PRIVATE] pull me down hard and drown me in love | Rostislav

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

Still passed out, not many can really reach me. Especially the gentle voice of the mare that now approached. Damaris is the first to stir, and she stretches, looking up at the mare with curious, glowing green eyes. She tilts her head to the side, wondering what the big dog is saying. It occurs to her that the mare wants me to wake up, and she climbs off of my face. Claws retracted, she started swatting at my face. When that doesn't work, she bites on to my ear and tugs. This, of course, instantly wakes me up. It's not just the teeth that hurt, it's the damn acid that her mouth is starting to produce. The hairs on my ear start to burn and as she lets go I throw my head up, eyes wide and nostrils flared as I snort. Son of a bitch that hurt! I scowl at the pup, but she gives me the irresistible puppy eyes that seem to work even with the evil, creepy green color.

It takes me a moment to realize why she was trying to destroy my ear. I look up and see the mare standing there, looking somewhat panicked. Of course I have no idea why she seems so troubled. With a little effort and a grunt, I push myself awkwardly to my feet and yawn. Her zoned out look prompts me to grunt at her. "Hey, whatcha want? You look kinda familiar." I extend my nose and sniff at her. Yeah, I've met her before, but I think with not so many words. Did we sleep together? Nah.. only one lady I've done that with. At least.. that I remember... hmmmm.. Wait was that a dream or did that really happen? There was Voodoo.. and then Aurelia.. and some.. closeness... No I'm pretty sure I have no clue what happened. I look down at Damaris who is sitting on my hoof, ready to scold me for being rude. I can sense her disapproval of my gruff greeting, and also her interest in the stranger that has happened upon us.

Text text text.
"Words words words."
tag: @[Delinne]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: pull me down hard and drown me in love | Rostislav - by Rostislav - 04-14-2014, 01:45 PM