the Rift

[PRIVATE] pull me down hard and drown me in love | Rostislav

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Oh dear.. How would I find my companion again? It felt like I was going to be stuck in this forest until next Frostfall. I was still looking around when a kind of hissing noise was heard and I glanced at the unicorn on the ground. My eyes were locked on the stallion as he awoke - the little hellhound bit his ear, with a mouth full of acid that sure must hurt - and my gaze followed his movements as he rose from the ground. He made a grunting kind of noise and I raised my head a bit as he stretched his neck to sniff me. What the... "Hey, whatcha want? You look kinda familiar." His voice was as gruff as his appearance and his breath.. Ugh. His breath stank of a strong and very bad smell. He was handsome, sure, but his breath was not very attractive on it's own. I flicked my ears back for a short second, ruffling my lover's feathers. "Uhm, I heard someone snoring, so I came here and found you... And now I'm lost. And I recognize you as well."

I pinned my ears again as I glanced down and observed the little dog on his hoof. It's eyes were glowing green, with glowing markings. Around it's neck was an almost full circle that was incomplete just over the spine. Dezba wasn't even close to be as complicated as that little thing. She was just dark with black rings and blue eyes. "What's your names?" I asked, calming down slightly. Feeling my heart slowing down again, I smirked slightly at him. Mother? I'm okay, continue to hunt and I'll be with you soon. Okay.
Closely observing him, I parted my scarred, dark lips and started to speak. "I'm Delinne, Curiosus of the Hidden Falls. And I'm looking for my companion. She's around here somewhere..." I took a step closer to him, gazing into his white eyes. I couldn't see any pupils. His eyes were just like my son's blue eye, but what kind of genetics caused pupilless eyes? Or was it a faulty?

"Talking."
Delinne's thoughts.
Dezba's thoughts.

ooc: blerggghh .__. sorry
word count: 349
tags: @[Rostislav]

You're never alone in the dark.

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: pull me down hard and drown me in love | Rostislav - by Delinne - 04-15-2014, 02:28 AM