the Rift

[PRIVATE] pull me down hard and drown me in love | Rostislav

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

She explains to me what is going on, at least, that she found me and I was snoring. Well, that's no surprise. My airways aren't always particularly clear, and the alcohol.. well... the alcohol doesn't help either. She tells me she is lost - how can you get lost in here? Well, that's a stupid question. I'm not totally sure where I am either. But I'm not letting it get to me, damnit!

I let my haunches settle and rest my hoof upon the soft soil. We're all in no hurry here, as the mare starts to realize. At first she seems agitated and upset, but as she speaks she calms down. Her dark, white stripey form relaxes and I can tell that her muscles are maybe not as tense as they started off. Damaris jumps forward, sniffing the mare's legs as she speaks. I urge her in my mind to play nice. We don't want to startle the lost lady. What are our names? Before I can answer she begins to introduce herself. Well, ladies first after all. Delinne, curiosus of Hidden Falls. Well I have no clue what the fuck a curiosus is, but she seems happy about it. Good for her.

Finally my own lips part and my stanky ass breath spills forth again. Oh yes, I could tell she didn't like the smell. Most don't. But that's how it is. "I'm Rostislav, and this is Damaris. Pleasure, Comrade Delinne. OH. I'm um.. a .. Tiro thingy. Here." I bow my head politely and my head spins. Ugh. Slow motions, brother, slow motions."Whatcher buddy look like?" God I just want to sleep. Did someone spike my alcohol? Jesus. She must have woken me up mid-alcohol hibernation. I yawn awkwardly while Damaris frolics around the lady's legs. We couldn't be more different in this moment. Oh well.

Text text text.
"Words words words."
Ooc: im sorry i really dont know what that was about

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: pull me down hard and drown me in love | Rostislav - by Rostislav - 04-15-2014, 02:24 PM