the Rift

[OPEN] simplicity

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

She felt anxious and dead all at once; anxiously dying maybe. Her eyes sparkled with the last juice of life that she held within her today. As the words slipped out of her mouth, Elsa could barely move as Abis soft muzzle brushed gently against her own in a loving gesture. She opened her mouth, but no words came out as Abishia began again.

Abishia than began to talk of her other connections. She knew Midas, and a couple she had not yet met, named Ciceron and Parelia. A smile cracked through her dry face, like dry earth pulling apart. Yet, the only way to allow rejuvenation is for the soul to be exposed. She spoke of love, something Elsa had not experienced in years, not since she left home. She could only sigh in response, for words were too hard. It was like everyone before had taken her breath away, and she lay here gasping like a fish out of water.

Abishia than began to ponder her own life, looking for her own purpose and ways. She had very high standards, yes indeed, wishing one day to be a lead. A lead! Something Elsa felt that she would never ever do again, but the world may never know. Then, she spoke of crafting, and Elsa's ears moved upon her head, the first real movement since her little outburst. "Be a crafter." She croaked all too eagerly, ending in a little, wheezing cough. "You can be with me." Her voice cracked and ground against her throat. It hurt a little, but it was worth it. Her eyes looked to Abishia, trying to let her know that even if she didn't choose crafter, she would be proud of her.

"Talketh."
@[Abishia]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
simplicity - by Abishia - 03-26-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 03-27-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 03-27-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 03-31-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 04-09-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-09-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 04-15-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-15-2014, 07:22 PM