the Rift

[PRIVATE] pull me down hard and drown me in love | Rostislav

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
"I'm Rostislav, and this is Damaris. Pleasure, Comrade Delinne. OH. I'm um.. a .. Tiro thingy. Here." He bowed his head and while he did so, I raised my brows at his title. He was a soldier? Midas and Seele had put an alcoholic as a soldier? Well, weren't we lucky. How was an alcoholic supposed to act if there was an invasion? Just use his smelly breath to make them retreat? Maybe I had made a mistake by joining this place. Surely it was a home for my children, but seriously. They gave freaking alcoholics soldier-titles. But.. What don't you do for your family's wealth? I shook my head and snorted quietly before I met his gaze again. "Whatcher buddy look like?" The stallion looked like he could fall asleep at any given moment. "Nice to meet you, Rostislav. Dezba is a black..." Should I say jaguar? That might terrify him. "...big cat. Her face is scarred and she has blue eyes, so she's pretty easy to identify." I looked down and watched the hellhound who was tumbling around my legs and I couldn't help the smile that crossed my lips. "Damaris is lovely.. A lovely name for her too." I looked up again and looked at the stallion, suddenly worried for him. "Hey, do you need any help? I could take you to a pond where you can wake up a little." If I ever find my fucking way out of these woods.

Hello mother. The voice was strong in my head and I cringed slightly at the sound of it. Dezba.. I turned my head and tried to gaze into the shadows only to see a slight silhuette of a shoulder-high animal. "There you are!" I smiled and turned my body so that I stood with my scarred side against Rostislav and my... not so scarred side against Dezba. The feline came walking over to us, her jaws tightly shut around the neck of a deer with the limp body rustling after her. "Wow." Blood ran along the deer's neck and when the cat was close enough, she dropped the animal and came closer to brush against my non-marked front leg. I looked at Rostislav again, this time with a wide smile on my face. "This is Dezba, my loyal companion." I lowered my head and bumped my black muzzle against her forehead, before I rose it slightly and looked over at the hellhound. "My Desired, this is Damaris, this stallion's hellhound."

"Talking."
Delinne's thoughts.
Dezba's thoughts.

ooc: not so good but mergh :P
word count: 414
tags: @[Rostislav]

You're never alone in the dark.

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: pull me down hard and drown me in love | Rostislav - by Delinne - 04-18-2014, 02:49 AM