the Rift

[OPEN] keep your word

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Worry started to quicken her pulse, but the child so skilled at hiding her feelings resisted the feeling of freight to be shown on the outside, No change showing externally, but inside worries were brewing and doubts made her come close to the boiling point. She must remain calm, as she tells herself over and over. Her ears swivel back and forth, preparing for the ambush she was afraid that would come to be, the create coming to devour her. The little Chou as Joro called her, made her way silently through the snow, her footsteps muffled by the blanketed earth, looking out at the snow laden land that Illynx lead her through. Swift steps, delicate frame coming together as one, muscles contracting and reflexes quick, gracefully she followed behind, and when Illynx,  the great Czarina of these lands, spoke again, lobes flicked forward, erect and ready to take in her words. And her question, which was followed by a much more simple description (that the clever little girl didn't need, by the way), Abishia shook her dome from side to side, for No, she wasn't completely impure... Actually she was ruined by just one, one lady. Her mother, her tainted DNA poisioning the poor child's blood, somehow overtaking her otherwise, perfectly pure bloodlines.  "No, madame. My bloodlines are perfectly pure, all along the lines for as far back as I have come to know. But my mother, too arrogant to realize, tainted my blood and ruined my purity. " She tipped her head to the side slightly, a smirk on her ivory kissers, her true self beginning to blossom.  "Nor tainted by those birds either. " She shrugged slightly, the thought of if only she had a unicorn mother, she would be crowned. Her father should regret this, Castiel. That dumb son of a bitch had ruined her. It was his choice to become mates with the hornless, the uncrowned, the unworthy. 

It's crazy how this child can go from the sweet little lady to this menacing child that believes she shouldn't be what she should be. Hell,  she would give anything to be anything other but herself. She wasn't evil, simply wanting something she could never have. Insecure of her real self, just wanting to be anything but what she truly was. This is the reason for her confusion, her want to be someone else, her envy of the crowned... But the question is,  would being crowned satisfy her, or would she find something new to hate about herself, something new to be ashamed of, other than her race, her gene pool, her "tainted", "poisoned" blood. The reason for her mask, her skill to cover her true self, to switch from sweet to hateful and racist against her own kind, the kind of her sister, of been mother.  "You mus'nt care, but in the future, I aspire to become a crafter, to create my own horn. Then, I will be crowned. Not pure, but I will still get the one thing I have wished for my entire life."      

@[Illynx]
I've really got her mixed up here. At this moment in this thread, she is still thinking of joining the Falls, but since I moved on after this thread, she has already received a glass horn and joined the Falls. What is it that Illynx would do with her? Just so I can kind of shape her timeline. (:

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
keep your word - by Abishia - 03-27-2014, 08:19 AM
RE: keep your word - by Jorogumo - 03-27-2014, 05:52 PM
RE: keep your word - by Illynx - 03-28-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: keep your word - by Abishia - 03-28-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: keep your word - by Jorogumo - 03-28-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: keep your word - by Illynx - 04-01-2014, 09:58 AM
RE: keep your word - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: keep your word - by Jorogumo - 04-13-2014, 01:33 PM