the Rift

[OPEN] See without seeing; Hear without hearing

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

A N D R O M E D A
daughter of the stars

The stallion was clearly in some sort of reverie that I disturbed him from. His head snaps up and he looks at me. Apparently, I managed to sneak up on him. It makes me giggle a little inside.. That idea that I could sneak up on someone makes me feel kinda happy. Sly little thing, am I? But that's not the reason I am here. His soft voice is pleasing to my ears, and they twitch forward, my eyes lighting up softly as he says my name. Yes, yes I am Andromeda. I bob my head gently, affirming his suspicion that I am she. He knows me... He must be who I am looking for as well. "Dalibor?" I can't lie, the name has a nice ring to it, and a smile appears on my face. I think we'll make a good team, actually. I walk up toward his side and nose forward, urging him to lead on. We should start our patrol now, and make sure to be thorough so we can give a good report to Ampere and Africa. I twitch my shoulders, adjusting my wings comfortably against my sides, and flick my tail back and forth, brushing his hindquarters with it. I look into his golden eyes, telling him with my own that it is time to go.

Though I don't mind the company, I can't say I'd like to stay here long. The sight of other equines together, mating, stirs feelings in me that I'm uncomfortable with, and I don't understand. Maybe what some people call a biological clock? I don't really know what that means, but it leaves my belly uncomfortable and my legs a little shaky. Conflicting feelings.. something that I want, but don't want. There is room in my heart for loved ones... but I would never consider taking just anyone as a mate. It would be someone I was very close to.. someone I love and who loves me. It has to be special, meaningful. What goes on here is the lustful side of what I might desire.. I am not ready to face it. I nicker again, and wonder if Dalibor is more talkative than I am, or if we are both the silent type.

Walk walk. Talk talk.

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: See without seeing; Hear without hearing - by Andromeda - 04-21-2014, 12:57 AM