the Rift

[PRIVATE] pull me down hard and drown me in love | Rostislav

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

"She won't take any without permission, but her mind is on food. And friends. She likes it when we make friends." "Well, I won't stop her." I said, smiling politely. Who? My gaze fell on the black jaguar and I snapped an ear her way, asking her with only body gestures what she meant. Him. Who? His name is Rostislav and even though he smells bad, he does look rather good. I gave up a slight smirk and glanced slightly at Rosti as the jaguar decided to bump the deer closer to the hound and then start to eat. Forgotten Ruby already? I frowned immediately. That cat knew exactly where to play on my nerves... and feelings. Just trying to move on for the kids' sake. I looked down and cleared my throat before my gaze fell on the raggy stallion. He looked nothing like Azz, yet.. Maybe it would be good for me to just move on? To try and date as a single mom with two kids?

But I didn't even know if old mothers like me were attractive on the market. Maybe stallions only wanted young, virgin fillies nowadays? My virginity was lost early and I surely wasn't young anymore. Not very old, but certainly not young. Perhaps I was even older than this boy. He was scarred and had time in his moonlit eyes, but in mine you could see all the pain I've been through, the beautiful dreams and nightmares I've had throughout my life.
My bonded continued to eat while I was thinking. She bit a chunk off the deer's stomach area and threw at the dog, causing a smile to lurk in the corners of my mouth. Trying to make friends, I see? Shut up. The smile came out of the shadows and danced along my lips. She hated when I made comments like that, but I just did what she used to do.
I looked at Rostislav again and sighed before I smirked at him, even smiling a little with my eyes. "So.. I recognize you. Where have we met before?"

"Talking"
Delinne's thoughts
Dezba's thoughts

ooc // Sorry it took so long! Been busy IRL <3
word count // 349
tags // @[Rostislav]
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: pull me down hard and drown me in love | Rostislav - by Delinne - 04-28-2014, 02:42 AM