the Rift

[OPEN] keep your word

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Her nerves still rise, finding it's way into her throat, clamping it shut, blocking it off. The silence is deafening, What if I said all the wrong things? Her gaze drops to the ground, hopes stomped upon and sadness inflicted by her own self. But when the silence is broken and Illynx's sweet voice slithers from her dark maw, Abishia 's harks become erect; and her words bring even more happiness. 

"I feel sorrow for you, our lost sister," What will would her herd think of her acknowledging a hornless in such a way? Abishia's smile growing, she eagerly waits for the Golden Queen's next words. Not a startling factor, but it does chip away at the sturdy rock building inside of her, made up of hope and determination.  Abishia nods, then flicks her harks (a bad habit she has come across) and waits patiently, glancing to Joro,  who thankfully stays quiet throughout her Queen's words. A deal, She thinks wonderingly, doubting if maybe this is the right thing for her to do. But as of now, she has No place to call home, so why shouldn't she recruit those that deserve to reign in these lands? Illynx's words echoed in her mind, "I ask only for your loyalty, in exchange. Send me my brothers and sisters you find wandering, lost or new within Helovia, and bring me word of what transpires outside my wintry halls." And just as she parts her maw to speak, startling words pour from her mouth. A HORN?! OH MY FUCKING... HOLY SHIT! ARE YOU SERIOUS, I'LL GET A HORN. OH MY GOODNESS. OH MY GODS! Excitement boils internally, the look of satisfaction easily displayed on her features. But her words are much softer than her thoughts. "Queen, your soft words and your offer of opportunity are of great measure. I will do this for you, I will serve you to my best ability. " With a swift gaze around her, she drops her vocals."I will return soon with a horn. Then, I will be able to among you, not fully pure, but I will have something I have always aspired for. My Queen, I will serve you and give you my loyalty until my last breath. I promise you this. If I ever will be able to call these beautiful lands my home, I will fight, mend, and craft. I will do all you please. I will do anything you say. And I never break a promise, Queen Illynx. But I must say, I cannot be a servant, my will is too strong, and if that is your wish for me, I will not be able to fulfill it. " She nodded slightly, then locked her gaze on the snow laden hills before her."You are a mighty Queen. You lead the pure and teach them to look down upon the lesser. " She giggled slightly, a smirk running across her kissers."You are what Helovia needs. You could get rid of the useless, put ones that aren't worth a blade of grass to work as servants. You could rule Helovia one day, Golden Queen. Rid of the lesser. " Her voice was a hiss. Turning to Illynx,  she met her golden gaze."Not one will ever dare to think I was ever an equine. "

@[Illynx]

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
keep your word - by Abishia - 03-27-2014, 08:19 AM
RE: keep your word - by Jorogumo - 03-27-2014, 05:52 PM
RE: keep your word - by Illynx - 03-28-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: keep your word - by Abishia - 03-28-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: keep your word - by Jorogumo - 03-28-2014, 03:25 PM