the Rift

[PRIVATE] sun-bleached histories

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Eventually the dreaming ended, and she just... existed in this world. The blackness was all she could see, and she though, ironically, in her dream, that this was her life. This was all there was to it, just existence.

Her dream was suddenly interrupted by a deep, unfamiliar voice. She kept her eyes closed as he spoke, only shifting a little to show she had awaken. He was threatening her, as it sounded, and so she let him hold whatever pose he was doing. After a few, quiet moment she opened her eyes.

Before her was a looming stallion, much taller than herself. His hoof and eyes were staring, what he probably thought looked "menacingly", at her. She only smiled, unharmed by his approach. She wasn't weak, she wasn't scared. No longer would these unicorns, that were all apparently racist, would never scare her again. I mean, at least Déodat could have a decent conversation with her, without freaking out, so maybe she could attempt to know this stallion. She grumbled a little, before deciding to move.

Slowly she climbed to her feet and shook, settling back into being "awake". She laughed a little at him then, his markings, the way he found himself so... awesome. "And what exactly were you trying to accomplish with your loquacious words, and seemingly "menacing" stance?" She questioned with an eyebrow raise, looking the barbed wire stallion up and down. "Well I suppose I should introduce myself while I am here, my name is Elsa, Mason of the foothills." She said nonchalantly. "I think I deserve your name since you have disturbed my nap."

"Talketh."
@[Krieger]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 04-30-2014, 09:09 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 05-01-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 05-02-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 05-05-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 05-14-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 05-19-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 05-27-2014, 08:09 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 06-27-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 06-27-2014, 08:42 PM