the Rift

[OPEN] Choking On Dust [joining]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Sacre
show me your fears, show me your scars
I'll take whatever's left of your heart.

"Wa- wait!" Sacre had shouted after her as she had began to move away from him. The boy hadn't expected her to start the journey straight away, surely she had needed to rest first?! Away she had gone, however, and Sacre quickly followed wishing not to be left behind nor get lost along the way. Inari bounced after them with excited yips, they were going some place different, a place they had never seen before! Both horse and fox were frantic with anticipation. Was this finally going to be the chance to feel like they belong somewhere. As they had travelled, however, Sacre felt a part of himself being torn away as each step took him further and further away from his family, his old home and Roux. Even now when he'd obtained the arrow that would always connect him to Roux, he always still felt an inch lost without the red colt by his side. It was then that Sacre decided, once he'd found this Dragons Throat, he would make a point of finding Roux and offer to take his twin with him. Yes, that was what he would do.

He indulged in her small talk along the way, answering simply back and commenting on the weather. It was a long hard trek, but finally they reached the Throat land with a trumpeting sound of arrival courtesy of Inari. Who yipped madly at the vast expanse of desert before them. Sacre stood his mouth agape; he'd never seen anything like this before! It was hot, humidly so and the dust picked up in the wind. It was nothing he couldn't get used to though, the Aurora Basin in the deep winter was very similar, except it was cold snow in the face. He laughs at her comment, a boyish sunshine of a laugh "this is like the exact opposite of the Basin. Just sandstorms instead of blizzards." He felt the wind pick up and play with his dark mane, its power was exciting and sent a whoosh through his body. The dust was a pain, however, and his eyes narrowed to slits as he tried to see through it and lock onto the form of Sikeax.

Walking up to where he thought her side was, he looked out across the vast expanse before looking back. "Is there any shelter here?" He asked hopefully, it was hard to talk after all with sand in your mouth, nose and ears.

@[Africa] & @[Sohalia]
Tagging so you see his request to join thread :D but please take your time <3

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Choking On Dust [joining] - by Sikeax - 04-30-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Choking On Dust [joining] - by Sacre - 05-02-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Choking On Dust [joining] - by Sohalia - 05-14-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Choking On Dust [joining] - by Sikeax - 05-15-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: Choking On Dust [joining] - by Sacre - 05-17-2014, 05:11 AM