the Rift

I don't believe in fairytales. [open]

Osanna Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Every muscle within her butterscotch colored frame tensed to an alarming stiffness, bulging and giving her a almost overly muscled appearance. Her back ached with the force of the tightened muscles, she dared not move, locking her limps and making them ache as well. Her tongue went dry and it became hard to breath, her pink nostrils flaring wider than needed, bright blue optics trained on her beautiful reflection. She was almost like a statue now. As if she had never moved in her entire life.

Slowly, Osanna turned her skull to the owner of the voice, her azure orbs plastered onto the winged mare before her. She subconsciously pulled her own wings to her barrel, pulling them tight around her as if they were her safety blanket, keeping her from the wrath of the real world. Her harks were pressed forward, listening for any change in the mare across from her's mood. Should she answer? The mare seem kind enough.. but Osanna didn't care if she was nice, she just wanted to get away, before the paranoia set in and she was forced to free herself with viciousness.

But, she had to at least satisfy the mare. Right? Keep her happy so she could make her escape. " I-I'm Osanna. " Curse her clumsy lips! She shook her head inwardly, she never moved in the other mares eyes. The tan missus wasn't moving from her tensed position until she was alone, in quiet bliss where she could ponder without prying eyes. Without criticism.

She focused back on the mare as she seemed to have moved closer, but Osanna wasn't entirely sure. But she was sure that the paranoia was setting in. She tried to cast the mare a smile, but it did not meet her eyes. Her black whipcord finally moved, flicking the flies that had gathered on her flanks and barrel. At that notion of movement, she realized how much her body hurt from the tense position she was in. She kept a heavy eye on the mare. Slowly she let herself unwind.

She moved her stilts to stand in a different position, loosening every muscle until the ache went away, all the while, never taking her blue eyes off the mare across from her.

Messages In This Thread
I don't believe in fairytales. [open] - by Osanna - 06-18-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: I don't believe in fairytales. [open] - by Osanna - 06-19-2012, 10:55 PM