the Rift

[PRIVATE] sun-bleached histories

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Krieger, from the Aurora Basin.

Her mind tumultuously grinded, her mind churning up so many words. The only thing keeping her from attacking was Déodat, the one that showed her a little mercy. The he kept going, calling her tiny. She glared, her eyes pointedly trying to dig into his skin. "From the looks of you, I have an advantage." She muttered, flicking her skull towards his eye. "I'm more than capable of taking you down.." She growled taking a step closer. Then, she finished with poison dripping from her mouth. "And why on earth would I tell you where another is, when they aren't apart of your cult of racist unicorns. If you don't know her, and you are so strong, go find her yourself." Her tail flickered angrily at her sides, wings puffing up at her anger.

Elsa honestly was never this sassy or forward, but something about Helovia had begun to change her. She was morphing into the monster she was before, and it began to consume her soul. She no longer cared for anyone but her family, she no longer longed to be alone. She wanted power, she wanted love, she wanted a family. And here, the only way you could get it was through pain, anguish, and standing up for yourself. Things Elsa were not accustomed to. Little did she know though, that the rule of this land was a simple one; "an eye for an eye will ultimately leave the world blind". "I'm done with you." She finished, sharp and pointed. Then she turned on her heels, trying to leave.

"Talketh."
@[Krieger]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 04-30-2014, 09:09 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 05-01-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 05-02-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 05-05-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 05-14-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 05-19-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 05-27-2014, 08:09 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 06-27-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 06-27-2014, 08:42 PM