the Rift

Lost claws, paws, and magic(mobiles?)

Tiergra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

TIERGRA
curiosity . . .

Emerald eyes snap with an energy that travels in a jolt through her loose-fitting, striped coat. It had been a long time, Years? since someone had been able to approach Tiergra without her being the wiser. A slight frown stole across her face- had she really been that reliant on her magic? Embarrassing.

She then noted the stallion’s amusement at her, the slight frown deepening. Tiergra was not fond of being the source of another’s entertainment. The frown slid off her face as the focus of her eyes sharpened.

She turned her attention outward, predatory gaze traveling carefully over the larger, more muscular stud, lingering uncomfortably long on his dual demonic horns. They reminded her of the small, delicious deer from her time on the sun weathered plains. Thoughts of those tasty morsels caused her more concern- My teeth? Soft, smooth black lips part as her fleshy pink tongue sucks the edges of her teeth. She found them still sharp (not replaced with useless herbivore teeth by the strange barrier magic of this ’Helovia’). Her canines, though, had shrunk to half their size, but were still prominent. And she had gained a second sharp tooth behind them- How convenient.

It was then that she realized she was standing in the presence of a stallion larger and stronger than herself, showing off her teeth in a display that could be interpreted as threatening. Not the impression I would have wanted. She pressed her soft black lips back together, a suppressed smile hinting at the corners of her mouth. I must appear as insane, she mused to herself, mentally reviewing her recent actions.

Helovia, indeed.” Emphasis on the beginning of this realm’s name drew the husky words from her throat as she broke the pregnant pause. “Tell me, do all unicorns here have horns such as yours?” Though Tiergra did not know for certain that this black stallion was a unicorn, she had heard of alternative horn types in lore, but had not yet seen it. Her gaze leaves his horns to rest in his own as emeralds meet sapphires.

Tiergra then realized a more pressing matter required her attention. She was certainly off-balance in this new world, “I assume there is magic in this place?” Feline eyes flicker across his larger body once more, before resting at his gaze again. Perhaps introductions would be beneficial, though I am not sure I wish to be known yet. In Tiergra’s experience, the more information one could retain about oneself while learning more about others was generally more beneficial than the reverse. Thus, she issued her final query in the twenty question game she realized- too late- she was suspiciously playing, “And you are?”

Definitely clumsy to demand all this information and offer none herself. Undetectably, she raced to think of a tidbit of information to offer of herself, “Passing over the threshold to these lands seems to have shifted parts of me. I am unfamiliar with that type of barrier.” She could have offered her name, but in her previous travels the small demon Rumpelstilzchen had taught her that names could be powerful things.

Green eyes flicker to his horns, his lips, and back to his eyes as she awaits his responses. Their depths are eerily illuminated with white light as a tongue of electricity forks across the sky, the clouds vocalizing their displeasure at being stretched full to bursting with rumbling thunder.

She thinks.
"She speaks."
ooc | Thank you! I'm so rusty, please bear with me! And I'm curious, is the water always coming out of his hooves?

Messages In This Thread
Lost claws, paws, and magic(mobiles?) - by Tiergra - 05-14-2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Lost claws, paws, and magic(mobiles?) - by Tiergra - 05-15-2014, 12:54 AM
RE: Lost claws, paws, and magic(mobiles?) - by Tiergra - 06-02-2014, 10:01 AM
RE: Lost claws, paws, and magic(mobiles?) - by Tiergra - 06-08-2014, 01:35 AM