Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

T H R A N D U I L
Cold water calling,
Fun night dawning,
Last bit of business,
Please don't let it be a hindrance.

Laughing and smiling with a wink in between, that’s all love is these days. Or is it lust? Did it matter? She smiles up at home so sweet and fair, playing a child. But that is not child. She had shivered at is touches. Grinned at his teases. Now Thranduil felt more at ease. Less off his guard. Oh but what price would this come at. He may damn the price, but he still wanted to know it. She giggles as she speaks. But. Crazy. Too late. That was only confirmation. The golden may be stepping into a brawl with whoever made those marks (for he knew not they were self drawn), but he now knew it was going to be just as crazy as she. Oh but this girl knew how to have a little fun. Was it so bad to give in to a bit of crazy every now and then?

Sidling up to him she pressed her sun warmed coat against his. Head turned to look into her. Mystery is sexy. Decidedly not. But it kept away that nagging reality that perhaps all wasn’t as it appeared to be. Golden sun kept that in mind as well. She played him once, she could play him twice. How to keep her at his side… She flares some teasing move of her own before bouncing off with a springing gait towards the waves. Crashing through, she calls back to him. Patience. Out. Come. Yes, decision time was running out.

One night stands are a blast. A bit of satisfaction, and heat. A hot chick, usually with some flare. However, for them to know it’s a one night stand is not always, well, ideal. It cheapens it. Friends with benefits? That was nice, but there was no satisfaction emotionally. Nah, for the golden, he wanted to pull those he sided with at night deeper. This lass, childlike in nature, slut like in methods had thrown him. Was she just that twisted or was she looking for trouble. Golden son did not like being a second choice, heart break fling. She wanted to dominate his body, he wanted to dominate her mind. But quick, the teases he played had worn her down, she was losing her fire. Golden dome tossed up and the beast gave a snort before sliding into pace.

Golden limbs stretched out in a swinging jog, just as before. Kicking up sand without a care. Spanish neck curled, pulling his horns upright. He shook though, shaking free from his thoughts so thick, sending cream tassels a fury. Lion tail swept up too in the sweeping pace lashed from side to side as he crashed towards the red and white vixen. Passing her he took a playful nip before lunging into the oncoming wave. Water flew about like crystals and the still winter chills water sent just as many shivers up his spine as the glass horn’s caresses.

Jumping to lift the golden body above the waves he called out to the red lass and spun to try and see where she stood. Cream locks became waves and clung to his neck. Mind feeling just as cleansed and clear as his coat. Coming towards his hot date, he bumped her neck with his muzzle, and spoke above the murmurs of the ocean. “Very well vixen, no more questions, but one request.” Waves crashed through his legs as he pressed towards her. “I do not ask for love, and I do not ask for your heart. Therefore I shall mostly come only when you ask.” Gold dusted eyes leveled to hers. “But swear to me when I call you shall answer to my side.” The cool water was begging but this was the last request he would make. “Swear to me only that and we shall dance about as long as you please, whenever you please.” World stopped spinning. “Swear to me, that if you do not come, the tip of your horn is mine.” Golden body swung to side next to her, body heated from his jog and jumps through the waves, hot to the touch. “That should never happen though. However, only that I ask of you, and I’m yours. Completely yours.” Head rested against her neck, hiding the smile below. Pensive though, this lass was full of surprises, but breath held that perhaps he at last knew what she desired. The price was high, but so was the deed. This game was getting hotter and hotter. Man, had they reached hell hot yet?

OOC :: Again, sorry I'm so slow. Was SO busy this weekend.
@[Abishia]

"blah blah blah."

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Turn Around And Talk Slow - by Thranduil - 05-13-2014, 01:18 AM
RE: Turn Around And Talk Slow - by Abishia - 05-13-2014, 03:51 PM
RE: Turn Around And Talk Slow - by Thranduil - 05-13-2014, 05:47 PM
RE: Turn Around And Talk Slow - by Abishia - 05-13-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: Turn Around And Talk Slow - by Thranduil - 05-13-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Turn Around And Talk Slow - by Abishia - 05-14-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Turn Around And Talk Slow - by Thranduil - 05-15-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Turn Around And Talk Slow - by Abishia - 05-15-2014, 10:24 PM
RE: Turn Around And Talk Slow - by Thranduil - 05-18-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Turn Around And Talk Slow - by Abishia - 05-26-2014, 12:31 AM
RE: Turn Around And Talk Slow - by Thranduil - 05-28-2014, 10:49 PM