the Rift

[PRIVATE] sun-bleached histories

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia
Krieger
His sunny eye flashed with his rage as the smaller mare pointed out his blind eye. His body stiffened as fire like rage ran through his hulking frame. He matched her step a moving forward as well his massive head lifted up into the air. He drew himself up all the way his thunderous voice matching her poisonous tones, "I do know her, she is carrying my child. I just wanted make sure she was ok." He watched the mare allowing himself to think about her noticing and making fun of his eye. That was inexcusable, she would be punished, 'An eye for an eye.' He thought silently.

As she turned to leave he launched into attack. The weakness of her exposed back had made the predatory instinct kick in. This was the perfect opportunity for him to teach her a lesson in manners. "It's time you learn not to back-talk!" He snarled as he tried to throw his weight into her slim figure. He would use his size, hopefully, to bring her down. Once she was down he would do his best, no matter what that meant, for him to blind her like he was. After he tried to knock her over he backed up before advancing on her. He would stand over her, allow her to come to the conclusion about what he was about to do. He hoped she would think that she would assume he was going to kill her; he would allow her to think so as well.

--------------------------------------------------
Words: 253 @[Elsa]
"Talking" 'Thinking'
Image Credit
Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

Messages In This Thread
sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 04-30-2014, 09:09 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 05-01-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 05-02-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 05-05-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 05-14-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 05-19-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 05-27-2014, 08:09 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 06-27-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 06-27-2014, 08:42 PM