the Rift

[OPEN] get your shit together

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

I smell blood.

It is just a faint scent at the moment, but when I move, I catch it's trace. And I follow it like a hunter. With ears laid back and head held low, I only stop a few times to ensure I have not wandered too far. But soon enough, I need to stop again, for somthing else is pulling at my senses. Are someone singing? No way. I snort at my situation and think over my options. A deer can not sing, so either there are two horses here or someone is hurt and singing. I put my money on the first option.

With a few steps, I turn my body around to walk away, but I stop myself when the song fades. Damn.. I am too curious. "I should get myself a real hobby.." I mutter as I once again follow the silence and the smell. It grows stronger and I can just see someone under a large willow ahead.

Princess?

The second reality hits me, I barge forward, ears flat against my poll and a touch of panic in my heavy breath. "Who hurt you?!" I almost scream before I reach her and the hideout. "Tell me his name and I'll fucking tear his beating heart from his chest!!" With so much emotion and panic mixed together in my already fractured mind, I can not see straight, so I trot around her to assess the damage. It looks bad, but it's not the worst wounds I have ever seen on a living horse.

When I finally feel ready to take control over my body, I end up in front of her, eyes still swirling fast. I still breathe as heavy as my chest will allow when I demand an answer again. "Who did this?"

@[Abishia]
OOC - So funny to see Windy in panic hahaha

Windwalker
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
get your shit together - by Abishia - 05-20-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: get your shit together - by Windwalker - 05-21-2014, 08:22 AM
RE: get your shit together - by Abishia - 05-21-2014, 09:31 AM
RE: get your shit together - by Windwalker - 05-21-2014, 03:16 PM
RE: get your shit together - by Abishia - 05-21-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: get your shit together - by Windwalker - 05-22-2014, 05:02 AM
RE: get your shit together - by Abishia - 05-22-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: get your shit together - by Windwalker - 05-24-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: get your shit together - by Abishia - 05-26-2014, 02:51 PM