the Rift

[OPEN] shoot me in the heart

Wilibald Posts: 44
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 14.0 hh :: 8 years
Sarah

Delinne gave up the story of why she was standing up here and boy, Wilibald had no idea life could be so dramatic! Nothing like this ever happened back home. And Windwalker was hardly comforting. “Not exactly the words I would have chosen.” Wilibald pointed out, finding the need to distance himself from the ineloquent phrasing that Windwalker used. He was right, of course, though he had to wonder - “What do you mean you’re the reason he died? A rather intrusive question, and I apologize for that.” Though this entire conversation was intrusive, really. But he felt as though that would help clear things up a little bit. This was all most irregular. “As for your kids, you mustn’t be so hard on yourself - parenthood is hardly easy. I gave my parents a rough time when I was young but we were able to patch things up.”

Now Wilibald’s idea of a ‘rough time’ was not likely the same as anyone else’s. He been a little wild when he was younger, before he grew out of it. Running about, always getting muddy, straying off of the path, skipping meals - he was basically a terror. Oh how the herd hated him back then before he grew into his belly. But these were the secrets of the past and no respectable pony would actually speak them out loud. Even to soothe a grieving mare.

But while they were being intrusive about just about everything, Wilibald might as well continue until they were all sure that there would be no cliff-diving today. “Suicide is… it’s not a solution. It makes any problems you might have permanent and there is no going back.” It was an ugly thing, he thought, that there was a specific term used for killing oneself - as though it happened all the time in the world outside of his happy little valleys.

On a lighter note, maybe Windwalker could accompany them to the Falls afterwards! Not the best time to bring it up just right now, however.

@[Delinne]
please tag Wilibald in replies
non-lethal force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
shoot me in the heart - by Delinne - 05-20-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Windwalker - 05-20-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Wilibald - 05-20-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Delinne - 05-20-2014, 02:47 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Windwalker - 05-20-2014, 03:19 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Wilibald - 05-20-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Delinne - 05-21-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Windwalker - 05-21-2014, 04:01 AM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Wilibald - 05-21-2014, 02:37 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Delinne - 05-22-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Windwalker - 05-22-2014, 05:19 AM