the Rift

[OPEN] get your shit together

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Tears of pain and hurt were replaced with tears of utter joy, a subtle smile crawling across her maw as she looked up to him. Her heart still seemed to be in her throat, thumping so loud she was worried he could hear. Finally, someone understood, someone who had come across so horrid, so evil, has turned into her angel, her light, her prince. He knew how it felt to be left. He said this flat out, and it had truly touched her heart, because someone who knew what it felt like to be felt, torn and bruised, battered and broken, knew how it felt to be left, most likely wouldn't leave someone because they knew how it felt to cut so deep, to be pained so deeply, that it feels as if life cannot continue. To the point self-harm becomes an option. The breaking point. The time when the thought of dying seems to be the only relief left.

But his next words, they took the breath straight from her lungs. His sincerity, his way of speaking, and how he did it when she was in such close proximity to her, after she had made physical contact with him, and he still held eye-contact? Is this what a true man should be like? Is this how her heart should beat wildly, how her stomach would contract and toil as butterflies flew carelessly within her, how she would feel whole again, and as he said, normal. He wants to see her smile, he wants to see her laugh. He actually cares for her feelings, over his. Now, how he stands before her, looming over her broken bodice, spewing words of adoration and support, and love, possibly? She looks to him, her smile full of warmth and her heart still beating rapidly, and she smiles, genuinely, for the first time in all her life it seems, and damn, is it glamorous. He wants her to have a family, and he wants to be by her side. She fumbles with the puzzle pieces, his words confusing at first but then falling into place perfectly with one another. He cares for me. He wants to be with me, I'm his Princess and he is my Prince. I want to have a family with him, and maybe that is what he wants too. I want to love him... Like I've never loved anyone. I can already feel that love for him rising within me. It isn't a doubt anymore. I love Arcane and I can't deny it. And just then, she parts her maw to begin to speak, but snaps it shut as the ebony boy before her cranes his neck, wounds himself and throws his torn pelt her way. Her eyes widen, and she gasps slightly, but her harks still strain forward to hear his words.

"We are in this together. What happens to you, happens to me." She shook her head rapidly, No! He can't feel what I feel. It will be too much pain. It will hurt me even more to see him hurt, even like this. She shuffled forward to the side in which he injured himself, without flinching, ruthlessly, for love. Even though it made her feel on cloud 9 to know he cared for her to a point he would sacrifice his own physical pain, and it meant the world, she couldn't bring herself to accept the fact that he would just simply tear himself to shreds for her, literally. Gently, she rested her maw above the red wound, blood dripping from it, just like the drips that fell from her at the very moment. "No...No... My love, please, it hurts to see you... Hurt yourself. " She then stepped backwards, to look at him straight out once again, this time, she brushed her lips against his, for the second time. "Your words, they are enough to heal me. " Tears of joy dripped from her pools that were now drained of all sorrow and pain. "You make me happy. We can make each other happy. I want to be with you, I do. " She took a deep breath, retracting her maw, "Yo-you und-understand m-m-me," She choked on her words, inwardly, she scolded herself for being such a fool before him... But really, he had just accepted her "childish" actions (or so she thought they were), so why not. Fuck it. The tears came faster now. But she wasn't sad. She smiled as they wetted her soft chestnut cheeks, a small laugh escaping her. "Gods, who would've thought. We started off rough, and now look at us. I think I love you Arc-" She stopped, horrified that she had actually said it, she had actually fucking said it.

She stumbled backwards a bit, remembering Azarel's reaction to her confession all those moons again. Ragged breathes once again racked her lean bodice. Worry cloaked her. She didn't want him to leave, she didn't want him to run. "Wait... I didn't mean to say that." Her pools now drained of all light. They turned into two dark, mysterious abysses. Her heart thumped harder, nervousness and worry and fright all balling up inside her, "P-please don't run away from me. Please d-don't leave because I said it..." Tears and blood seemed to fall to the floor in sync. One after another. A broken girl and an equally broken boy. But possibly the broken pieces will fit together, and with each other, they will become whole.

"blah blah blah."
@[Windwalker]
OH MY GOODNESS. These two make me so emotional! How he just was like hurt himself right on the spot for her is so heart touching

I LOVEEEEEEE THEM

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
get your shit together - by Abishia - 05-20-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: get your shit together - by Windwalker - 05-21-2014, 08:22 AM
RE: get your shit together - by Abishia - 05-21-2014, 09:31 AM
RE: get your shit together - by Windwalker - 05-21-2014, 03:16 PM
RE: get your shit together - by Abishia - 05-21-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: get your shit together - by Windwalker - 05-22-2014, 05:02 AM