the Rift

[OPEN] get your shit together

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

This is kind of bad in a good way. As I stand and hear you speak, I wonder how so much wrong makes things right. I do not understand you nor do I believe you will be with me. But as weird things goes, it does not matter. I have only your words to go by and your actions to judge you on. It is good enough for me. So I smile as you call me 'my love' and I listen when you speak without thinking. It is quite cute how you try to say the right things to get what you want. And it works.

"Why didn't you mean it?" I ask as you stumble backwards at the words you dare not speak. Have it hurt you before? And if it's true, who hurt you? I don't think I will get the answer I want, so I close the gap between us with one single step. "And why would I run?" You look so frail as you stand before, so scared of what once were and what can be. Am I not different from anyone else or do you see me as a bad boy? Maybe we know too little of eachother to know what to say when the other stumbles. At least I know some thing about you know and I know better than to play with a broken girl's heart.

"Nothing you say can hurt me and nothing you do can drive me away. The only thing you can do to keep me away, is lying about how you feel. And Princess, I do not think it's in your heart to lie." I hope. God, if you lie to me Princess, you will not only have to worry about the lies, but also about running from me. I do not know what I will do if you hurt me that deep and I do not want to know. But at least we are honest now and that's what matters. "So I won't lie either, Princess. I have not experienced love like others, but what I feel for you is as close as I can come. If you accept that and what I offer you, you will never be alone again."

@[Abishia]
OOC- They are so cuuuute ^^, But I don't like it when Windy is so negative :p Hopefully she'll make him as happy as a horse lol

Windwalker
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
get your shit together - by Abishia - 05-20-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: get your shit together - by Windwalker - 05-21-2014, 08:22 AM
RE: get your shit together - by Abishia - 05-21-2014, 09:31 AM
RE: get your shit together - by Windwalker - 05-21-2014, 03:16 PM
RE: get your shit together - by Abishia - 05-21-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: get your shit together - by Windwalker - 05-22-2014, 05:02 AM
RE: get your shit together - by Abishia - 05-22-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: get your shit together - by Windwalker - 05-24-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: get your shit together - by Abishia - 05-26-2014, 02:51 PM