the Rift

[OPEN] You Got the Music in You

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: top_zps861bfa6d.png]
if it ain't lightening yet
it's either coming or you're in the eye of it

The sun! The sun has risen and that first day, my flank had shivered and my heart had begun to beat out of my chest. The warm rays of the sun had been graciously welcomed on my body and the sight had been taken in with ease on my eyes. My whole body yearned for the sun!

However, when it began to dip and sink back into the darkness, half of me rolled into a somersault of ifs... If if it didn't come back. If it didn't come back... well, that would have been where I would have been sure I was losing my mind. The grasp on reality would have surely slipped away to nothing. I probably would have been doubting my every move. I probably would have been thinking it was just my mind slipping into some mental state of insanity that wasn't good.

But then it came back for a second day and with that warmth radiating from it, I could tell. That second day, I spent my time galloping around in the rays, smelling the flowers, eating grass I could actually see! Because, it was just there! Right in front of me!

I wanted to share this with someone... with one of my members! My group members! I was right all along! I had been right! Because you see, that sun did rise. And you see, I did feel that warmth. It did come back. Hope will indeed get you places. Where is your choice.

I had to find Ampere, I believed she had mentioned something about the Endless Blue. I had never been there before, I had never seen it before. And with this newly surfaced sun, I assumed it would be ten times prettier. The sun had already heated up the air again and things had turned to normal... to Spring, to Birdsong. It was a beautiful time, spring.

I quickly approached and my own icy/sky blue eyes matched the giant pool of water that I was staring at. From dirt to sand, my hooves hit with a thud, and I galloped across the beach rapidly, my head swiveling from my path to the lapping waves. I saw a black figure dancing in the sky with wings and my mind instantly paired this figure to Ampere. I had yet to see her in the daylight, and she was a rare individual indeed.

My inverted night sky coat quickly slid to a halt in the soft sands.
"Ampere! A pleasure to see you again, sister! The sun! It has came back! It has kissed our flanks once more with it's vibrant warmth!"

[[Corny intro. xD Please forgive me!]]

[Image: bottom_zps64cd02f6.png]images used have no traceable source and have been used many times across the internet

Messages In This Thread
You Got the Music in You - by Ampere - 09-23-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: You Got the Music in You - by Adalaide - 09-27-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: You Got the Music in You - by Ampere - 10-02-2013, 08:56 PM
RE: You Got the Music in You - by Adalaide - 10-03-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: You Got the Music in You - by Ampere - 10-08-2013, 01:04 AM