the Rift

[PRIVATE] beauty and the beast.

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      there now, steady love, so few come and don't go

Together, we had fought with no true emotion behind the fight. We were left with scratches along our bodies, mine hidden within my hair while hers were visible along her porcelain frame. My heart had dropped during the fight, and my body was shaking now. I hadn't enjoyed the spar, not one bit. I had forced myself to continue on, for Ru. She had wanted me to fight her, so I did. I didn't want to show her I was afraid, but it was too late. I had been hesitant the first few swipes, afraid to carve into the porcelain frame. I tried not to look at all the scratches she had gained, for it pained my heart, twisted my gut when I thought about how I had done that. Steady droplets of blood had stained the sand, which was a pale white.

I felt sweat weaving it self in my coat, salt water inching up my legs. The few cuts that marked my legs were in desperate need to scream, the salt creeping in and creating a horrendous mess of things. My muscles rippled now, excited to have been worked. I twitched the end of my tail, letting it swipe at the air. I was panting, my mouth gaping to allow more air flow. I kept my tongue rolled in, letting it hang around in my mouth. I twitched my whiskers, which had been pressed against my face. I was standing, Ru not too far from me. I walked up, a smile on my lips.

"You were great." The smile is gentle, a warm ray of sun as I look at Ru in the dark. The moon light bounces from the water onto her coat, a beautiful shimmering silver meeting a blur of gold and pink. Her eyes were illuminated in the dark, her pale gold locks catching the moonlight. I was mesmerized for a moment, my brain suddenly dropping all thought. I was standing there, gazing at her for a few moments before realizing what that must look like. If horses could blush, I'd be a marvelous sunset red, my cheeks burning with embarrassment. I looked down at my feet for a moment, my eyes slowly trailing to Ru's grey hooves before letting them touch her well carved legs, travelling to her chest before skimming to her neck. Hesitantly, I draw my eager eyes to her face. Her soft features are carved neatly, her half cream face glowing in the moonlight. Her dual tone eyes mesmerizing. A stirring in my gut all too familiar surfaces, rearing its ugly head.

It was the lovely face of love, a monster I hated ever so. I tried to reject the creature, shoving it away from me. But it was too strong now, its shadow fingers grabbing hold of my heart. Inside, I cringed, feeling my heart's pace begin to speed up, the beasts influence causing it to beat faster. I gazed at Ru's face still, admiring her perfectly carved features, how her face curved gently, Arabian influence the cause of this.

Turning away, I look at the moon instead. It was a beautiful glowing orb in the sky, but it did not have the same perfect porcelain frame of Ru, it did not have the same mesmerizing eyes, nor the same splashes of color. Opening my lips, I speak words, a question, one I had merely blurted out without really thinking. "Hotaru, tell me, could you, one so unique, love a beast as strange as me?" I didn't want to be an idiot and sloppily blurt out confessions, I wanted to gently ease them into her mind, but this question was a bit of a quick start. I dared not turn to Ru, afraid of her expression when she hears my question. My stomach suddenly began to twist, a nervous panic striking it. I tried to calm myself, but it was no use. My heart was pounding so fast I was afraid it was to leap from my chest.

"Talk"
[ @[Hotaru] so this is a continuation of their spar <3 and listen to this cause it's perfect song for dis thread me thinks]
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
beauty and the beast. - by Tingal - 09-23-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: beauty and the beast. - by Tingal - 09-30-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: beauty and the beast. - by Hotaru - 10-12-2013, 08:00 PM
RE: beauty and the beast. - by Tingal - 10-12-2013, 10:07 PM
RE: beauty and the beast. - by Hotaru - 11-19-2013, 02:14 AM
RE: beauty and the beast. - by Tingal - 11-27-2013, 12:03 PM